Crash loading last Uber Lab room

Yesterday and today I've loaded up the last Aspirant's Trial room in Uber Lab and the music gets all choppy. Kicked to Xbox dashboard. Happened to me two days in a row now. Really frustrating to run the full lab only to get kicked before last fight.
Last bumped on Oct 28, 2018, 5:36:44 PM
I'm going fucking crazy from this damn game!!! I have tried to complete this Uber Lab 25+ times... Mind you, I have a sufficient character to do so. I always end up the same way... CRASHING WHEN DEFEATING IZARO FOR THE 3RD TIME! FIX YOUR FUCKING GAME GGG! The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again expecting different results. Whats the point in me sinking more money into your pocket if there is no way to progress?
Hello XxGRUTxX,

I'd recommend re-installing your game if this crash is occurring 100% of the time for you. It sounds as the files on your local console have ended up in a bad state as there are no global issues with Izaro causing crashes.
wow, this has to be some of the worst customer service i have ever seen in my life. multiple ppl complain about an issue, response is its your probably since we don't have a known issue on the clipboard. Guess what i uninstalled and reinstalled, you'll never guess what happened......... fucking game crashed in the last phase of the izaro fight.... this makes the 3rd time in a row the game has crashed on that fight twice before then once after the reinstall
I posted about this briefly in another thread. Ascending had been neigh impossible for me this league due to the constant crashing. The game either refuses to load or freezes during lab. I’ve given up till the next league; if it’s not fixed by then I’ll be looking for something else to play.
My game have only crashed a couple of times in Uber lab, but the crashes are still there, while Delving specially. But also I could play standard and after some time it will crash... one time it crashed while I was zooming out my Azurite mine, that was a first :/
Maybe I could try reinstalling.. again, but it's 3 hours for me, thanks to my connection ;_;

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info