xbox version

"
Slizzered wrote:
^People like this are why there aren't many people at endgame.

I don't know how many times I have to state the simple concept of having reasonably priced items means more people can get the gear they need to be able to farm and put more reasonably priced items out there before people will actually manage to grasp it.

Put your personal greed aside and do what's best for everyone instead of just worrying about yourself. The fuck are you stacking pixels for anyway; thanks to the pricegougers there's hardly any endgame gear on the market and everything else is overpriced af so there's no point in buying it.

So, what you are saying is if someone offered you 1.5 ex and another offered you 3 ex, you would take the 1.5 out of the kindness of your heart? If you say yes, then we will all know you are full of it. Your idea of what the economy should be like isn't realistic or practical. No one should purposely undercut themselves because "it is only fair to everyone else", and there is absolutely nothing wrong with wanting to attain wealth in a game that allows you to do just that. Supply and demand isn't a hard concept either.

People will pay for rare and good items whether you over price them or not as well. My buddy sent me several pics of offers he received for his sins rebirth, all of which were at 10 ex or more, and he didn't even post an asking price. Then he sent a pic of someone who offered 118 chaos and various other stacks of currency, as well as a message that said "please. This is all I have" for his devotos helm. Literally each slot was filled with currency, all because the person wanted the helm that bad.

At the end of the day, we are in fact "playing for ourselves" and not for everyone else. When people are more than willing to pay a high price for something, the only unreasonable request is to ask them not to take it.
I think will be nice to can put a note at the moment to sell the item or when you put the tab public to can put a note on each item, like "xxx chaos or x exa or XXX fuse", or in my case for the tab, "Not in sale" in the items i dont want to sell (the currency tab). It's crazy how many offer i have for things (currency most of them) that i don't want to sell, and ridiculus offer. You talk about the crazy econom, well it's crazy, but when u recieve offer of people that want to"scam" you, like how to say, can you believe that i get offers to buy my 83 fues for 2 chaos for example XD, that i sell something for one exa and someone make you an offer with 2 chas and an enginer orb. So take care. The prices are crazy, yes, but the blame its from the "pro", from the pc players, not the noobs.
I like the console version, many people complains, but i dont understand why they complain so much, when i see comercials games with more bugs, with more time to load, with many things bad and they dont get so many complains. And the ones who's compare with the pc version, it's not a pc it's a console. First aof all controler versus mouse, how to compare XD, 2d pc have many config, in my case, my pc it's too powerfull to run the game (joke), but in console run very well to me. And all depend where you live too,
i think maybe in usa and some countries u can buy a dsecnt pc to run a game faster and pretty than the xbox for the same price, in my country i could buy 4 xbox for the price of 1 descent pc to run this game in same condition.
Well my english is not so good, so forgive me, i would like to say more things, but my english is not enougth to say what i want XD.
So cheers to all, and stop to complain so much in a free game, and enjoy it, if u dont like dont play it that's all ;).
Chat and trade forums with linked accounts can solve almost all of this shit. The AH should be a pain in the ass to use so flippers have a bad time.
My frustration isnt so much with the prices as the demand for the best items is high so of course prices would be high, its the lack of communication and a better way to trade items. who wants to scroll through 100s of rares people list without prices just to find one items its easier to grind and work on your hide out crafting and make your own gear then to deal with it all. But Id love to be able to hang out more with people on maps and socialize in chat listing items or what Im looking for etc etc. I know GGG will improve the game but I think some things should have been put in the fore front like a better trade and social system.
I could care less about trading honestly. What will make this game expand exponentially on Xbox are two things.

1. In-game chat
2. Better party system. Maybe a find party option.

With those two things, the population on Xbox would skyrocket.
Yeah, the price of items is really high. 1 ex = 65c is crazy and then turn around have 1c only get you 1.5fus right now. Ugh...

I do think the Xbox community needs a legit venue to interact with each other. I'm part of a PoE club and it's great to see videos and pics of people's adventures and builds. The chat feature in the club is super weak though. The party search is also pretty weak. I would love to use the website to interact with other xbox players but right now, if you want to have a general conversation, you really need to do it in the general discussion forum and that place is littered with PC players who really make Xbox players feel unwelcome.

Right now, we are 2nd class PoE players because there is no unity and players are coming in and out like crazy. I do have hope that the game will get better as time goes on. Both in performance and quality of community/economy. Just takes a little time.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info