RF increased/concentrated ae bugged?

When placing RF in an essence of horror helmet visually the circle no longer changes with I swap increased area of effect or concentrated ae. Don't know if anyone else is having this issue.
Last bumped on Oct 1, 2017, 3:57:25 PM
Just curious but has no one else had this issue? or am I missing something
What? am I the only one playing righteous fire on xbox? can someone test this out or a dev tell me I'm not nuts here that would be much appreciated.
"
LloydReign wrote:
What? am I the only one playing righteous fire on xbox? can someone test this out or a dev tell me I'm not nuts here that would be much appreciated.

Hello,

I've just looked into this and cannot see any issue with it. The size of my righteous fire is definitely changing when I take out my INC AoE.

Thanks for the reply, I don't know if this makes a difference but I am using an eternal burgonet helmet with the essence of horror and it definitely does not change the circle of righteous fire with either support gems.

I can place rf in random gloves or chest piece and it works fine but not in the helmet.
Would you be able to send me your gamer tag so I can look into your character further.
Messaged you the gamertag, and thank you for looking into this.
Thanks. I've passed this on to be looked at further to see what is happening in your case.
Good evening, was just wondering if there is any news about what the issue could be? and has anyone experienced this as well? or is it just me and my one helmet?
"
LloydReign wrote:
Good evening, was just wondering if there is any news about what the issue could be? and has anyone experienced this as well? or is it just me and my one helmet?

At this time I don't have an update on this, sorry.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info