Contagion/Essence Drain/Wither Arcane effects

As you know these come in a bundle or separately. Prior to this league I didn't mind the electric flare of blue compared to the softer tones of purple these three abilities default to. Now that we have Harbingers flying around everywhere, my friends that I play with have complained that every time I'm dropping a contagion somewhere they are expecting a Harbinger to pop out.

Unfortunately I have to agree with them. The effects are almost identical in the color scheme and I have ended up removing the MTX's for it's former, purple self.

I suppose (I never post here) it wouldn't hurt to offer feedback about this, as it is definitely confusing for some, and irritating for others. I don't mind when I'm playing solo but it's a chore to constantly adjust depending on my partner(s).

Should I dare to even ask if there are plans for a new bundle of Contagion/Essence Drain/Wither that might be more...visually congruent with the new effects painting the screen with the new release? I would be first in line to buy it if so :)
Last bumped on Sep 15, 2017, 5:14:21 AM
:<

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info