In this episode of Build of the Week, we're showcasing Baldersh's Shadow that combines Chin Sol, Shrapnel Shot and the Trap Support to create an effective character that deals massive burst damage while staying out of harm's way. Check out the full episode for more information about this build and how it works.

For more in-depth information about the build, check out Baldersh's build guide here. If you'd like to submit your own build for next week's episode, just post a build-guide in the appropriate class forum.
Posted by 
on
Grinding Gear Games
:thinking:
:frog_tired:
▒█▀▀█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ █▀▀ █▀▀   ▒█▀▄▀█ G O O D MTX Seal of Quality
▒█▄▄█ █▄▄▀ █▀▀ ▀▀█ ▀▀█   ▒█▒█▒█ O ­ Verified by M-posting, Inc.
▒█░░░ ▀░▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀   ▒█░░▒█ Y
Last edited by choppedeuce on Sep 13, 2017, 10:02:05 PM
neat
an oldie but a goodie
Cool build. Nice upgrades with the Shrapnel shot jewels
You expect me to act as something I'm not? I picked this name for a reason.
Shockingly nice.
Just another Forum Signature in a Sea of Signatures.
Awww Bex's voice is so sweet, sweet build I've always liked the interaction of Chin Sol with a bevy of skills.

I love the new layout for BoTW too, helping new players understand how difficult or easy it will be to acquire the uniques/build enabling bits of the showcased build.

Keep it up GGG
GG, GGG! I can finally be the flamethrowing psycho Marauder I've always dreamt to be! Wish they had a hockey mask MTX & a gore scorching ray skill gem MTX mmmm one can hope!
Nice
Saved
I thought the interaction between Trap + Bow skills was brutally murdered a long time ago? Or was it only between Trap + Puncture?

Anyways, Bex waifu = Best waifu.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info