Boss : Resists elemental damage question !

Hello,
I was just thinking about boss resistances and did not find a proper answer :
If you are doing a T15 map (Let's say Core) and the end boss is malachai, it says "Resists elemental damages".
Here is the point, let's imagine that I curse him with a Level 20 / 20% elemental weakness (so -45% resistances) and i'm Attacking him with mainly lightning damage (Fire is second greater, and cold third), and it still says "Resists elemental damage" : Will the boss take more damage as long as the curse is on him or will he takes the same amount of damages ? (Barrage is the attack, dunno if it influences something)

By any chance : I've found some excel tabs with boss resistances but not for Tier maps, only the act bosses, Did someone find something about this ?

Another quick off-topic question : What Kinetic blast enchant would you take on an helmet on uber lab ?
Damagen additional explosion or Area of effect ? (87K KB on ele wander, 4 frenzy, 3 power charge, dying sun, lucky critical flask, atziri promise, and enchant is already 40% dmg but I only notice a 2k dmg difference un buffed (it's about 31 k with only wrath and herald of ice for curse purpose )
Last bumped on Sep 13, 2017, 3:20:17 PM
The boss for the Core Map is the Eater of Souls, who has 30% Elemental Resists and 60% Less Curse Effect. Your Elemental Weakness offers:
45 * 0.4 = 18% Resistance reduction, leaving the Eater with 12% Resists (which of course means they take more Damage than without the Curse :P ).
"
Vipermagi wrote:
The boss for the Core Map is the Eater of Souls, who has 30% Elemental Resists and 60% Less Curse Effect. Your Elemental Weakness offers:
45 * 0.4 = 18% Resistance reduction, leaving the Eater with 12% Resists (which of course means they take more Damage than without the Curse :P ).

Alright thx for answer :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info