[3.0] [Chieftain]FlameBlast Totem Chieftain w Soul Mantle 600k+ shaper DPS

Ok so I feel like I am close on gear level etc now. But I am no where close to you on damage. Can you check out my config for 91 and let me know if I am doing something severely wrong here please :) ?

https://pastebin.com/CsNP9JxY

doh! never mind I figured it out i had the gems wrong using 5 link and increased aoe. Does builder take elemental overload into account?
Cool guide..gonna use some of it for a build im creating right now..
Youre passivetree isnt bad..but it aint good i found several ways to optimize it.

You stated that you could get up to 200% more dmg from 1 jewell socket (self flagelation)..you also said that you could stack up to 5 curses on yourself..since your self flag gives 19% pr curse, ad you can have up to 5 on yourself (just copying what you wrote)..then thats 95% dmg for that jewell slot..how is that anywhere close to 200%?
A question: why not use Elemental Focus instead of Immolate? It seems to give roughly the same DPS (even slightly higher), but without the need to rely on chance to ignite...
Fuck master rotas. Fuck any kind of rotas, for that matter.
Last edited by DGTLDaemon on Nov 25, 2017, 3:11:55 AM
youre losing alot of dmg from ignite / check Ngamahu flame advance from the ascendancy..youre losing tons of dmg.

YOu can swap immolate for elefocus vs guardians / shaper..otherwise use immolate :)
"
hyyyben wrote:
youre losing alot of dmg from ignite / check Ngamahu flame advance from the ascendancy..youre losing tons of dmg.

YOu can swap immolate for elefocus vs guardians / shaper..otherwise use immolate :)

Thing is, I checked the PoB link from the original post. Here are the numbers, without changing anything else:

- With Immolate: 329k dps + 8k ignite dps per totem, provided that the enemy is burning
- With Elemental Focus: flat 346k dps per totem

So far it looks like Ele Focus provides at least the same DPS as Immolate, despite losing the damage bonus from the Ngamahu ascendancy. And the original Immolate-based version loses a shitton of DPS if the enemy is not burning (all the way down to 232k). So it appears that Ele Focus is superior in every respect, unless I'm missing something obvious here :)
Last edited by DGTLDaemon on Nov 25, 2017, 8:24:32 AM
Currently leveling this build with minor modifications in Abyss. Haven't quite gotten to the endgame yet, but I've done up to T15, and so far it feels good. Big thanks to the OP for the guide, it's nice to play something that's slightly off-meta, yet very efficient :)
Last edited by DGTLDaemon on Dec 23, 2017, 12:28:32 PM
marauder and chieftain. strength and fire. wonder if stacking strength for iron will/doon cuebiyari and use righteous fire would be a good idea for another variant.

you have given me some ideas now with this great guide and template.
Last edited by kompaniet on Dec 23, 2017, 6:41:47 PM
"
DGTLDaemon wrote:
Currently leveling this build with minor modifications in Abyss. Haven't quite gotten to the endgame yet, but I've done up to T15, and so far it feels good. Big thanks to the OP for the guide, it's nice to play something that's slightly off-meta, yet very efficient :)

How is the clearspeed and bossing potential for this build?
"
verozo wrote:

How is the clearspeed and bossing potential for this build?

Clearspeed is average, as it's a totem build, but it's not as bad as I expected. Bossing potential is excellent. Even in it's current unfinished form peak DPS with conc effect is around 280k per totem, enough to make short work even of t15 bosses. TBH, I would already try guardians if T16 maps weren't so damn expensive in Abyss...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info