[3.5]Wild Strike||T1-16 viable||UPDATED||500k+ shaper dps + instant leech survivability

"
Azaros60 wrote:
"
Futgurutl wrote:
hey guys, playing this build for bestiary league and its pretty good.
But can anyone tell me why I only have 35k dps and not >600k like the thread starter promised?
thx for your help!

You have only 35K DPS tooltip because your gems aren't lvl 20/20. You are only lvl 82 so you haven't take all the DPS nodes. You are using "Mana flow" you can remove this nodes and take maybe more life is you have an issu with it or DPS nodes.

You don't use Wise Oak (you need to have all your elemental res at the same amount, 88%/88%/88% like me) and the flask setup. You need to get Atziri's promise (really cheap) and a Sulphur flask. And you don't have Wild-Strike enchant "WS chain 6 additional times".

You should use Ruthless instead of Ancestral call to get more DPS.
You have only 1 jewel, you need to have 2 good jewels.

All these reasons are why you have only 35k DPS.

Edit: You haven't done Uber-lab so you didn't pick Aspect of Carnage (+40%) it's a huge amount of DPS.

also you will never see your true dps on tooltip, it outright lies. haha :P

if you put yourself into path of building u will see a lot more dps :D
"
hi quick question, are we still going to get crave the slaughter?

edit:i just tried it its a nono degen xD

spoiler in the top of my thread buddy
Hi, if we make a little changement in the tree as you can see ==> (https://pastebin.com/tNCWMvFZ)
and use War-bringer in the ascendancy + Enduring cry (link with CWDT) instead of blood rage (swap on BR on Izaro) .

Do you think it'll be able to walk trought the traps into uber-lab without being kill in 2 sec like right now?

I would like to farm uber lab, but even with 3 life flasks, traps kill me in 2 sec. According to POB i'm sitting at 612 regen life, but i'm really not sure if it's count Enduring cry + War-bringer.

With these changement, can it be a uber-lab farmer? If it's not enought, what about use Vitality instead of HoA for traps? (Of course, swap HoA on Izaro)

Probably the best solution is to reroll and use a JUGG for a dedidcated Uber-lab farmer, but i'm too lazy to do that, 10 acts are sooooo long.
Last edited by Azaros60 on Mar 13, 2018, 10:47:07 AM
"
Azaros60 wrote:
Hi, if we make a little changement in the tree as you can see ==> (https://pastebin.com/tNCWMvFZ)
and use War-bringer in the ascendancy + Enduring cry (link with CWDT) instead of blood rage (swap on BR on Izaro) .

Do you think it'll be able to walk trought the traps into uber-lab without being kill in 2 sec like right now?

I would like to farm uber lab, but even with 3 life flasks, traps kill me in 2 sec. According to POB i'm sitting at 612 regen life, but i'm really not sure if it's count Enduring cry + War-bringer.

With these changement, can it be a uber-lab farmer? If it's not enought, what about use Vitality instead of HoA for traps? (Of course, swap HoA on Izaro)

Probably the best solution is to reroll and use a JUGG for a dedidcated Uber-lab farmer, but i'm too lazy to do that, 10 acts are sooooo long.

yes thats actually a good idea, maybe alter some of the tree to reach out for regen nodes too, or just have regen in your gear :D

commandment of light enchant on gloves will help you out also, run regen aura while traveling through lab gemswitch with herald for boss fight?

i wouldnt bother with bloodrage on izaro the build has good enough dps to take em down without the risk of that degen killing you, i actualy use a basalt flask + wise oak for my defence during izaro fight and take out fortify and switch with ancestral call so you have 100% uptime for fortify during the fight, makes him like a nob of butter on a pancake :D

you would have to manually use enduring cry as its not a cast
Last edited by Cchris07 on Mar 13, 2018, 12:06:49 PM
"
Cchris07 wrote:
"
Azaros60 wrote:

yes thats actually a good idea, maybe alter some of the tree to reach out for regen nodes too, or just have regen in your gear :D

commandment of light enchant on gloves will help you out also, run regen aura while traveling through lab gemswitch with herald for boss fight?

i wouldnt bother with bloodrage on izaro the build has good enough dps to take em down without the risk of that degen killing you, i actualy use a basalt flask + wise oak for my defence during izaro fight and take out fortify and switch with ancestral call so you have 100% uptime for fortify during the fight, makes him like a nob of butter on a pancake :D

-Regen on gear could be a great option, but i need to find another items to get all my resistance to the same amount, too much work for too less benefits.

-Yes, but i'm pretty sure not swapping on herald for boss fight isn't a issu, i can kill him with vitality aura and hatred. Izaro never been a issu, i kill him fast enought, the problem are the traps, they kill me sooo fast.

-Damn, i didn't know it doesn't work with CWDT, ty for the answer.

So if you think that's could work, i'll give a shot and give you a feedback.
"
Azaros60 wrote:

runned uber lab today hahahha damn i died twice with traps , izaro is ez pezzy the traps hurt cause of the ascendancy i feel you bruh
"
"
Azaros60 wrote:

runned uber lab today hahahha damn i died twice with traps , izaro is ez pezzy the traps hurt cause of the ascendancy i feel you bruh

the best bet is just run it with 3-4 life flasks, just use ur wise oak for ele defence during izzy

you want at least 2 bubling flasks
Last edited by Cchris07 on Mar 14, 2018, 9:27:39 AM
Is this build HC viable?
"
mashizguar wrote:
Is this build HC viable?

a guy did get to lvl 90 last league with this build, so going to say yeah.
"
Azaros60 wrote:
"
Cchris07 wrote:
"
Azaros60 wrote:

-Regen on gear could be a great option, but i need to find another items to get all my resistance to the same amount, too much work for too less benefits.

-Yes, but i'm pretty sure not swapping on herald for boss fight isn't a issu, i can kill him with vitality aura and hatred. Izaro never been a issu, i kill him fast enought, the problem are the traps, they kill me sooo fast.

-Damn, i didn't know it doesn't work with CWDT, ty for the answer.

So if you think that's could work, i'll give a shot and give you a feedback.

I've make a little changement in the ascendancy since the last time ==> (https://pastebin.com/VvhPzMq4).

With this tree, I'm able to run trought the traps in uber-lab. Izaro is clearly not a problem, I've enought regen life.
I don't recommand this tree if you want run 5 others players in uber-lab, only 1 max 3 players due to lack of DPS. I'm losing 45k DPS with this version of the tree compared to Cchris07's version.
45k with my stuff, maybe more maybe less for you, depends of your gear and jewel.
I self cast Enduring cry+ increased duration. It's work like a life flash in fact, (but you can definitly don't use it and stay with Blood Rage + CWDT in your 3L). So I can use only 1 life flash.

In conclusion: With this version of the tree, you can farm Uber-lab for 1-3(+you) players. I've never try a full group because nobody joined at the same time, with 3 players (+you) I felt the lack of DPS (on a 5L).
Last edited by Azaros60 on Mar 15, 2018, 11:32:46 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info