[3.1][HC] Tri Dark Pact Totems ~1M+ DPS~ 8k+ EHP~ Cheap and beginner friendly~ All content viable

Great build guide! I'm already lvling second char with DP totems, and all content until lvl 80 is a breath. One thing I change a bit is a shield. I bought trolltimber spire shield and take VP node to get more comfort with big packs of monsters that doesnt die instantly (First char rip for that reason in Poorjoy) and replace enfeeble with phase run (phase run must be linked after IC to work properly).
Last edited by otrubi_zla on Sep 18, 2017, 3:05:42 AM
Steamrolling with <1ex invested, great build, thanks.
Hey, having a blast with this build. How would Kaoms boots work in this build? Needed?
"
Zeros wrote:
Hey, having a blast with this build. How would Kaoms boots work in this build? Needed?

Not a fan of kaom's boots myself, they make you slower and you end up losing 4 sockets. Not worth it in my opinion.
Running this build and so far so good.

Only problem I'm having is it seems like I'm squishy. Any suggestions?
"
DiablosAngel wrote:

This build is actually fairly tanky. The things I see that you are lacking on the character is:

1. You didn't spec for inspiraction yet?(node behind Mind over Matter) It's one of the best node on the tree.

2. You picked up 1 point in totem crit chance (shaman's dominion cluster) that's not very efficient... especially if your saying you are squishy

3. you are super low level, thus missing a bunch of life(both on jewels and flat life per level)

4. No uber lab done yet

5. No Basalt flask? one of the best defence

6. No fortify on shield charge

7. You should really buy a better Self-Flagelattion... you are losing a ton of damage because you are using a 13% ... 17%+ should be easily acquired for something like 1-3 chaos
"
"
Completed 21 ChallengesDiablosAngel wrote:

This build is actually fairly tanky. The things I see that you are lacking on the character is:

1. You didn't spec for inspiraction yet?(node behind Mind over Matter) It's one of the best node on the tree.

2. You picked up 1 point in totem crit chance (shaman's dominion cluster) that's not very efficient... especially if your saying you are squishy

3. you are super low level, thus missing a bunch of life(both on jewels and flat life per level)

4. No uber lab done yet

5. No Basalt flask? one of the best defence

6. No fortify on shield charge

7. You should really buy a better Self-Flagelattion... you are losing a ton of damage because you are using a 13% ... 17%+ should be easily acquired for something like 1-3 chaos

Thanks for the detailed response. I haven't gotten the mana nodes only because my mana is around 1/3 of my health so I was trying to capitalize on the MoM. I agree with everything you said though and I guess I was just trying to rush things.

Also I just noticed the jewel. Thanks!
Do you think a dagger like this is worth switching in for Brightbeak??

https://getyarn.io/yarn-clip/988f3369-4b68-4eb9-bc0e-edfce4c3c950
if you think you don't need the damage, go brightbeak. The dagger itself is ok and should be a decent damage boost.
OK boys ! i think HIEROPHANT much better then GUARDIAN... why ? Comon this 20% really ? u loose like 14-15 res u still gonna be 75/75/75 ( u can take 18/18/18 res in the tree ).... BUT HIEROPHANT gives u 4th totem and its much better cause u dont need to cast shit.. just run around and be SAVE like a boss, and OFC u geting POWER charges when u place totem sooooooooo Guardian < HIEROPHANT ) u take power charges in the tree + u can buy Void Battery Prophecy Wand and delete shaper, Uber from the game...GL all!
And yes if u think GUARDIAN better plz wright why !
Last edited by duude on Sep 21, 2017, 8:58:07 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info