[3.1][HC] Tri Dark Pact Totems ~1M+ DPS~ 8k+ EHP~ Cheap and beginner friendly~ All content viable

"
XonTrax wrote:
Why do not you use 1x or 2x "Apep's Rage Wand" ?

I check 2x Apep's and I have ~ 35-40% more DPS! its huge bonus.

I go from 22k unbuffed to 28k if I change from my dagger/shield to 2x Apep's Rage. In hardcore I don't think it's worth the trade. Losing out on ~100 life, ~230% crit, some crit multi, a shield and the ability to Shield Charge is too sketchy.

I play on standard Abyss League - and if want buy better dagger and shield i need spend ~2ex, :(
for 2x Apep's i pay maybe 6-8c.

I use now Divinarius + shield (spell_dmg/2x resists/life).
Better change on Apep's before i find better dagger and shield ?

Thanks
Can i ask why you choose Attack speed instead chaos damage in shadow tree? Thank you
Uber lab - 77 level with 3k5 hp, 500 es, 930 mana (but with luck diamond shrine - 100% critical chance + 335% critical multiplier). Only 4L Soul mantle. Very strong build. Thank you
what about shaped boots with % on totem damage? aren't they great?
this is my gear, I dont know how you do 1m dps I do Ultra buffed arround 65k :/

Last edited by Silence3000 on Dec 31, 2017, 5:44:58 PM
"
Silence3000 wrote:

Thats some nice gear, can you kill shaper with that set up ?
"
Silence3000 wrote:
Spoiler

Spoiler

Despair curse + wither stacks included into that calculation? Also you gotta triple your dps because of 3 totems.
"
icybloody wrote:
"
Silence3000 wrote:
Spoiler

Spoiler

Despair curse + wither stacks included into that calculation? Also you gotta triple your dps because of 3 totems.

The creator of this guide is not using Despair curse, my build includes wither stacks.

with the mew wand I got i do 70k per totem on the tooltip absolutly far from the 1m dps he is saying.
Last edited by Silence3000 on Jan 1, 2018, 12:59:03 PM
"
Silence3000 wrote:
"
icybloody wrote:
"
Silence3000 wrote:
Spoiler

Spoiler

The creator of this guide is not using Despair curse, my build includes wither stacks.

with the mew wand I got i do 70k per totem on the tooltip absolutly far from the 1m dps he is saying.

I got 15k tooltip dps and my dps is already above 300k with 10 wither stacks and curse, Tooltip dps isnt real dps... import your character into Path of Building and look for yourself what your true dps is.

edit: dont forget to check like at least 3-5 curses on your character, I forgot that in my calculation. Im pretty sure you are already at 1M+ DPS.
Last edited by icybloody on Jan 1, 2018, 1:08:54 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info