[3.0] Lifting's Skele Mage, Zombie, Wicker Man & Vanguard SUMMONER - All Content "Viable"

Hey Lifting thanks for the guide. I started making this a couple of days ago after I saw your vid :-) The only thing that really bugs the S}{^+ out of me is no movement skill. Was thinking of two unset rings to at least add in flame dash or leap slam, but then my specters are 6l so I would need to get those on a 5l to make it work?. Any ideas for working in some mobility?

But as far as power goes, as soon as I got to the coast I picked up Vanguards and started raising specters, was really impressive damage wise.
"
chaoticwon wrote:
Hey Lifting thanks for the guide. I started making this a couple of days ago after I saw your vid :-) The only thing that really bugs the S}{^+ out of me is no movement skill. Was thinking of two unset rings to at least add in flame dash or leap slam, but then my specters are 6l so I would need to get those on a 5l to make it work?. Any ideas for working in some mobility?

But as far as power goes, as soon as I got to the coast I picked up Vanguards and started raising specters, was really impressive damage wise.

You are welcome mate!

Leap slam is going to be too slow, if we cannot link it to faster attacks and even if that was the case the build just doesn't have enough attack speed to make it feel "good". If you can find room for Flame Dash that would be a decent choice.

Don't worry about keeping the spectres on a 5-link. They will deal more than enough damage that way :)
Weekly build guides: Youtube.com/LiftingNerdBro
Daily live streams: Twitch.tv/LiftingNerdBro
Friendly PoE community: Discord.gg/Lifting
Hello, great guide as always !

I have a question, i'm kinda stuck with a green socket for my spectre, is Deadly Ailments Support a decent choice for a green socket ? Maybe something else?

"
Dual curse is definitely an option yea!

Dual Cursing: My favorite curses in addition to elemental weakness would be the two green ones. Projectile weakness and temp chains for swapping and more situational flexibilty. Projectile weakness also has the knockback effect for more defense/protection especially after convocating the crowd to your spot.
Which curse would you prefer as dual curse?
Be true to yourself and you will never fall.
ign @DingOfFire
ign @Tormented_Bowjob
ign @UmEinharKeinenNamen
Hi Lifting great guide.

What do you think about Swift Affliction Support Gem on spectres ?

"
Borfounet wrote:
Hi Lifting great guide.

What do you think about Swift Affliction Support Gem on spectres ?

Swift Affliction of Efficacy for 6th link :)
"
Schlachtviehh wrote:
"
Dual curse is definitely an option yea!

Dual Cursing: My favorite curses in addition to elemental weakness would be the two green ones. Projectile weakness and temp chains for swapping and more situational flexibilty. Projectile weakness also has the knockback effect for more defense/protection especially after convocating the crowd to your spot.
Which curse would you prefer as dual curse?

For ease of use I think Projectile Weakness + Temp is a good solution.

For most damage add in elemental weakness instead of temporal chains :)
Loving the build so far, it seems like a much better version of your frostbolt totem build, but without cool af. shatter effect.
I have one question tho, is Anger supposed to work with our minions? Because I can't see anything other than Discipline aura under their feets and I have it linked exactly as you stated in guide.
Last edited by azaanis on Sep 12, 2017, 7:46:56 AM
"
azaanis wrote:
Loving the build so far, it seems like a much better version of your frostbolt totem build, but without cool af. shatter effect.
I have one question tho, is Anger supposed to work with our minions? Because I can't see anything other than Discipline aura under their feets and I have it linked exactly as you stated in guide.

Anger does work yea, but since you have it linked with generosity it doesn't show up as your "buff". It is still active though :)
I have added some more gameplay of the build taking on some modded guardians and an additional shaper kill. It is in the "disclaimer" part of the guide near the top.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info