Do you think my school's PC can run Path of Exile ?

Here's my specs
I wonder if I can play it while the breaks, 40 min, 20 min, etc,
couple of maps or something, hope not hitting zana though LOL.
First Mirror drop at t8 pier map in legacy league :D
Second Mirror drop at t16 promenade map in delirium league :D
Gods knows what happened in affliction league... :L
Last bumped on Sep 12, 2017, 3:23:00 PM
I think you could run it on real low settings
I dont see any any key!
Depends on what you define as 'playable'. If that's 20fps, average, then you're golden.
school is for learningz not playingz.
Hardware wise yes ? but school PC have a tons of services running that will probably hinder your game. That video card isnt going to get you high textures but on low you should be fine but again the background services are you worst enemy.
Psalms of Moribund
Last edited by ghstbr on Sep 11, 2017, 1:12:40 PM
"
ghstbr wrote:
Hardware wise yes ? but school PC have a tons of services running that will probably hinder your game. That video card isnt going to get you high textures but on low you should be fine but again the background services are you worst enemy.

not to mention if he is actually using it in school they might block the connection for anything other than sites they have pre approved.
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
The requirements for this game are really low. I play on a worse laptop (Dell 7470) than at your work and works but I die a lot more than a real gaming PC due to lags sometimes. Most imporant thing in this game is SSD.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Sep 11, 2017, 8:25:46 PM
It will be ok if by "playing" you mean trading.
And worst change is putting almost all bosses in new version of maps into fucking small areas, where you can't kite well or dodge stuff. What a terrible idiot invented that I want say to him: dude flick you, seriously flick you very much.
"
silumit wrote:
It will be ok if by "playing" you mean trading.

well that is the main part of the game
I dont see any any key!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info