One shot killed?

"
FarmerTed wrote:
May want to spend some time here: https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Path_of_Exile_Wiki

Also this can help with build planning: https://poeplanner.com/

There might be better resources, but these will get you started.

Main problem I see is you only have evasion. In a fight like Kitava with no room and high mob density, you are going to get hit, and everything hits hard. You need other forms of defense like fortify, CWDT-IC, decoy totem, etc. All depends on what you are playing.

Also, evasion doesn't help against the DoT ground effects, which are super damaging fire(possibly chaos). If you can't max resists you will definitely need to use flasks. Also move speed or movement skill to get you out of them as quick as possible.

Yeah I'm just going to start a new character. I played the entire game (basically anyway) and I'm not satisfied with my build (except the great damage output)

MY ideal build has only 1 or 2 main attacks with out the need for reliance on flasks or other temporary crutches.
Also as hard as it might be I'd love to have a somewhat unique build of my design. Even if it ends up being a build similar to others at least I got their on my own lols.

But I know now what I did wrong and what doesn't work so well see what happens with my next char.
Boy is their a diffrence between armour and evasion. I'm liking my juggernaut alot more then my other character. I don't have as great of damage but my armour and my life regen makes up for it by a long shot.
"
AngryMu5r00m wrote:
I played the entire game (basically anyway) and I'm not satisfied with my build (except the great damage output)

So you cleared all maps and killed the Shaper on your first character? Impressive!
Account inactive since Tencent majority share acquisition.
"
zagibu wrote:
"
AngryMu5r00m wrote:
I played the entire game (basically anyway) and I'm not satisfied with my build (except the great damage output)

So you cleared all maps and killed the Shaper on your first character? Impressive!

Just cleared the story line. I only did a few t1 and t2 maps and realized my character was just never going to work out.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info