Community Showcase

Some cool images in there. Personally I think the Atlas of Worlds tattoo isn't worth featuring, it's not very clean work.
WHERE IS THE GOD DAMN UPDATE TO HARBINGER LEAGUE??? I have been saving the few harbinger maps i have been able to make since you announced you where working on it over 14 days ago.
Awesome, thanks for highlighting them. Some really good works of art in there! :-)
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ cipher_nemo ░░░░░▒▒▒▒ │ Waggro Level: ♠○○○○ │ 1244
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
could actually use scions face in the 1st picture as the actual scion portrait in game, instead of the current ugly ones. seriously, one of the most pointless changes
Synthesised Synthesis of Synthetic Synthesising
-----------------------------------------------
Revert 3.7 melee changes | Tfw Synthesis still not core | REVERT SUNDER
-----------------------------------------------
IGN: JustineㆍFlorbelle [Removed by Support] imagine being a forum janitor lmao
wow, looks cool!
nice drawings, and also that ex orb would look nice in a collar
Music covers are really awesome! \m/
those metal reworks, fucken boss. I enjoyed the daresso dream more than the oriath theme though.
"
Sectiplave wrote:
Some cool images in there. Personally I think the Atlas of Worlds tattoo isn't worth featuring, it's not very clean work.

I took this picture of it just hours after getting it. Looks way better now that its healed and now that it's no longer shiny

And for the people saying that tattoo's are over the top, you're not a true poe fan until you mark your body with some of GGG love.
Last edited by MrGuardian on Sep 11, 2017, 1:04:40 AM
that cape in 2nd pic is amazing. only if ingame cape was anything close to it :/

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info