Breach dropped items all dissapered

<iframe frameborder=0 webkitAllowFullScreen mozallowfullscreen allowFullScreen scale="tofit" width="320" height="185" style="max-width:100%" src="http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/suadelove/video/36217587/embed"></iframe>

http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/suadelove/video/36217587

This is not my first time faced this problem. One of many serious bugs I am facing. When are you going to perform bug patch?

Last bumped on Sep 19, 2017, 9:05:12 PM
Perhaps you accidentally hid your loot using the "RT + D-pad Down" key bind. Could you try that to see if the loot appears again?

Thank you for prompt replay but highly doubt it. Ther is no reason to press d-pad down or RT during fighting monsters. All skill is allocated to ABXY. However, Learned from your replay the function. This only happend in breach from my experience. Appreciate it if you look into this issue.
Saw the video, I happened to be while I was trying to do Labrinth and I thought it was a known bug, so I postponed completing Labrinth until the patch but now it looks like the fix ts not going to be included on Friday path :(
"
forzaferrari7 wrote:
Saw the video, I happened to be while I was trying to do Labrinth and I thought it was a known bug, so I postponed completing Labrinth until the patch but now it looks like the fix ts not going to be included on Friday path :(

BTW I am using Ranger too
I had a similar issue, but it may have been the hidden keybind there.

I could see all the items on the floor but I wasn't able to see the skill gem that had just dropped. I am probably misremembering and it was just after launch so it was possibly the keybind but I feel like I've experienced this before.

I chalked it up to not being able to equip the skillgem but maybe there is a bug here.
All of the items are still there, next time cycle the item hide keybind and they should reappear. Even if you didn't press the keys, cycling them should re-highlight the items.
"
All of the items are still there, next time cycle the item hide keybind and they should reappear. Even if you didn't press the keys, cycling them should re-highlight the items.

Thank you for your reply. Definitely, I will try next time.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info