SSF Harb Sunder dump

only serious changes. chest dropped 5L and used screaming greed on it for the life roll. the cold res was perfect for what i needed. even better would have been an astral plate... ring was vendoring 5 rares for another unid and figured 3 rares is better lol

wep is still biggest hold up right now. i have a 77 coronal i play with when i want to burn some orbs. id do the alt craft but ill wait till i get an 81 or 82ilvl
Last edited by qitip on Sep 18, 2017, 4:50:10 PM
Hit 89 today and finished last uber trial. going to try uber lab tomorrow and get cloaked in sav to really help the tanking

some fun drops. got another 1 hand mace -_-

haku is 7 now so gloves have a lot of options that can craft attack speed with
Last edited by qitip on Sep 21, 2017, 6:13:50 PM
completed uber lab. ofc got 40 kinetic blast on the helm -_-

up to about 76% atlas. still pushing that

current gear. still working on wep. pushing higher maps to get a decent ilvl base and building a good pool of t9+ to lvl to 90 with.

oh and pushing gems to 20%. should be a big boost for faster attack and sunder itself
Last edited by qitip on Sep 23, 2017, 10:28:39 AM
How are your gems 20 already at 89?
"
Cogburn wrote:
How are your gems 20 already at 89?

I meant i am pushing lvl 20 gems now to get them to 20%/level 1.

My main sunder gem is at level 19 208 mill if that has any bearing on my progress.

nice packs by the way
Last edited by qitip on Sep 23, 2017, 3:19:33 PM
I always thought gems get 20 somewhere past 93, not 89
i die a lot lol. cloaked in sav has helped a TON though
interesting stuff, keep it up
hit 90 today and cleared a few more t11+ maps. still working on that ilvl82 cor maul...
crafted this puppy. been running the higher tier maps to fill in the atlas some more and get some higher ilvls. finally a mace dropped. about 6 alts in and i got this, regaled the AS. crafted flat, about 415pdps. Any other crafting input would be welcome.

sockets are testing. is it worth going for 6l =\

H/O dps went form 75k to 100k. wondering how much of it is the attack speed difference though =\ at least the top end is like 60 higher than the old one

it did feel a lot better in a quick promenade i ran as a test

ooo i was messing around. realized i need 3 points to finish coordination life and blood siphon. took out 3 from the scion wheel and ended up with like 40 more hp and 5k more dps. ill have to play with Path of Builds more to see if i had anything else like that
Last edited by qitip on Sep 25, 2017, 5:20:16 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info