3.0 Spark Scion lvl71 - really need help

I am new to POE, and like many others tried to follow a build guide. Unfortunately I have extremely low dps & life.. any guidance would be extremely appreciated.
My character:
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Cyn1st3r/characters?characterName=DarthCyn1ster
I only have about 20c too, so I'm kind've broke. P
Last bumped on Sep 17, 2017, 7:04:04 PM
"
Cyn1st3r wrote:
I am new to POE, and like many others tried to follow a build guide. Unfortunately I have extremely low dps & life.. any guidance would be extremely appreciated.
My character:
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Cyn1st3r/characters?characterName=DarthCyn1ster
I only have about 20c too, so I'm kind've broke. P

You need to change your profile settings so that your character tab is not hidden for us to be able to see your character.

Edit: Also, a link to the guide you are following would be helpful.
Last edited by Zenzen on Sep 10, 2017, 4:38:46 PM
To change the privacy settings:
0. Log in to the poe-website
1. click on your account name in the top
2. click on "privacy settings" on the right
3. deselect "hide characters tab"

To spark:
Spark is very far outside of the current meta and the only current spark builds I know are "vaal spark" builds and those are high-budget fast-clear builds.

As it happens my leaguestarter next league will probably be a spark build and I think it is completly ok, so I probably can help you get your charactter going.
I just made the change to my privacy settings ... I am trying to follow the ziggyd build, but missing quite a few things.
Bro, I also paly Spark- Scion and also stop at level 71 :(
The biggest problem with Spark is, if you follow base HP and live by leech hp, you can not handle boss map tier 7,8 and higher. Because this skill just attack 1 mobs every 1 second! Of course, you will need much time to kill boss because of low damage.
So if you can not follow a budget build like ES, it's impossible to play Spark and complete end-game content.
@sieusao17:
I have made a build for myself: https://pastebin.com/v4b5tuZG
It has ~120k dps (2 hits per cast + shock) on spark and uses vaal spark too which provides further 60k+ dps for a long time. This is calculated just with a 5l, a lv 97 tree (containing empty jewel sockets) and no gear aside from 4 cheap uniques.

I know there are better builds out there, but I would like you to explain the disadventages further before I believe spark is unplayable.

@author:
I followed ziggyds guide myself back in 2.2, but that build is heavily outdated. There were a lot of changes and after 2.3 very few people used spark anymore.

You have to drop the whole poison idea as that doesn't work anymore and you don't need pierce support as the ascendancy gives you 2 pierces and it is impossible to hit more then 3 times anyway.

I would recommend to make your build more similar to mine as it is the best spark build I know (although I have to admit it is one of the only ones there is).
Last edited by lophius on Sep 12, 2017, 8:20:00 AM
Thanks for the help, will try your build
How do you use Pastebin? Looks like a wall of characters for me.
That is a link meant for the "Path of Building" tool that is a great help for poe. There you can select a tree, items and get actual damage numbers for the whole thing.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info