[3.0] Fat Zombies - High Dps Summoner with Instant Leech

Hello there)
This build utilizes Baron helmet to scale zombies damage into skyhigh, also getting instant leech from their attacks via Vaal Pact.

To boost damage even further i use that well-known belt, which allows to pick all the juicy flasks, usually being ignored as a summoner.

PoB Code: https://pastebin.com/mT95xGZk

PoB Stats vs. Shaper - 4.8kk dps on slam; 4.0kk dps on default attack
Spoiler

Zombie's Default Attack vs. Shaper:

Zombie's Slam vs. Shaper:

Current Gear
Spoiler

Last edited by fatamerikan on Sep 10, 2017, 8:28:40 AM
Last bumped on Sep 15, 2017, 4:41:31 PM
Hey this looks pretty sweet. Are you able to record a video to see if it feels good while playing? Numbers seem to be great but yeah they are still just numbers...
Hi, looking for your build dont find here u generating frenzy charges for zombies on your mat, can u help me what im missing?

"
Matarindo wrote:
Hi, looking for your build dont find here u generating frenzy charges for zombies on your mat, can u help me what im missing?

He probably went Victario's Charity and took necromantis aegis and later specced out for a shield with more life/resis/strength.
Last edited by Randt on Sep 13, 2017, 2:31:29 PM
You use two violent dead jewels where they don't seem to have 40 int... am I missing something?
"
Dromidas wrote:
You use two violent dead jewels where they don't seem to have 40 int... am I missing something?

He messed something up with the jewels. Just rearrange them. It is working as intended
Yeah I fixed it on my end after I got the rest of the nodes unlocked. It's pretty solid, though I found a few things that I think make it a lot better.

I found the build to be really squishy so I found you can get an amulet for cheaper than astramentis that has more strength than astramentis but also has resistances and other stats. I got a bit more strength from gear too which meant I didn't need the nodes around the bottom right inertia node. So I'm putting them into some block nodes for now to try it out.

As is I think I'm too squishy to use the belt since I need the potions for myself, but it could be maybe I'm not experienced enough with precise zombie control since previous zombie builds I used didn't really need it. The zombies have plenty of dps though at least on the lower level maps I'm running on currently (only tier 8-10 while my raise zombie gem levels, its only 17 currently).

Any suggestions on what order to get ascendencies? I picked up the aura and the caustic clouds nodes first at the moment, can get the 3rd whenever but I'm not sure which tbh.
Last edited by Dromidas on Sep 15, 2017, 4:43:32 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info