[3.0] Dual Scourge Necro Spectral Throw by Paige | Easy T16+ | Videos | Leveling Guide | 70c Budget

"
vampiregrave wrote:
"
OhhPaigey wrote:
Added all deathless guardian videos.

Great. Damage is pretty decent, as expected. I noticed you are now using Dying Sun and The Perfect Form; was this an adjustment for Guardians/Shaper, or do you consider those a better choice after testing the build over the last days?

It was mainly something I was just testing out to see if I could feel a difference.

The Minotaur and Hydra videos are done with just the base build, I've been messing around with The Perfect Form and a couple other things to see if its worth it, I'm still not sure it is. If you know the fights you're gonna do fine regardless. If you don't then maybe some extra defense will help out, more of a buffer for errors that way.

I will be adding The Perfect Form as another body armour choice for us in the guide, as it is a fairly strong defensive option with something like 45%~ physical damage reduction (w/ Iron Reflexes) for me + free Phase Acro + Arctic Armour. It definitely feels like a solid choice.

My biggest problem with Yriel's Fostering is how quickly the minion runs into large packs and dies within 20 seconds, got tired of resummoning it non stop, though if they ever do decide to buff that minion I think the chest could be a lot better option than it is currently.
“No matter where you are in life, no matter what you’ve contributed to creating, no matter what’s happening, you are always doing the best you can with the understanding and awareness and knowledge that you have.”

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey
Last edited by OhhPaigey on Sep 13, 2017, 6:33:49 AM
"
OhhPaigey wrote:
My biggest problem with Yriel's Fostering is how quickly the minion runs into large packs and dies within 20 seconds, got tired of resummoning it non stop, though if they ever do decide to buff that minion I think the chest could be a lot better option than it is currently.

Hmm, I'll take that in consideration; the defensive boost from Perfect Form probably allows for a heavier investment in offensive nodes too. Anyway, keep us updated and, of course, thanks for the guide and quick replies.
Last edited by vampiregrave on Sep 13, 2017, 7:06:32 AM
Nice new Videos but please the next time you Upload Videos show the Maps first.
Noone knows if it's white/modded or whatver.
Last edited by marcel2142 on Sep 13, 2017, 9:06:54 AM
"
marcel2142 wrote:
Nice new Videos but please the next time you Upload Videos show the Maps first.
Noone knows if it's white/modded or whatver.

You can view mods top right when I open my minimap.

They were all alched 20Q.

If the build could only run white T16s i wouldnt be playing it.
“No matter where you are in life, no matter what you’ve contributed to creating, no matter what’s happening, you are always doing the best you can with the understanding and awareness and knowledge that you have.”

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey
Last edited by OhhPaigey on Sep 13, 2017, 5:04:28 PM
neat build. Question though: How awful is it to level with spectral throw? I'd be using the typical twink gear to level up. Just not a huge fan of using BV ><.
its a SC build or is a HC oriented ?
"
Glendoor wrote:
neat build. Question though: How awful is it to level with spectral throw? I'd be using the typical twink gear to level up. Just not a huge fan of using BV ><.

You can level with Spec Throw fine.

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey
"
MalakielCL wrote:
its a SC build or is a HC oriented ?

SC mostly.

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey
"
Glendoor wrote:

I'm leveling with the usual twink gear (Tabula, Goldrim, etc.), and it seems just fine.
Loving the build! Just started leveling as I really want to try this out.

Following on from your comments above regarding Yriel's Fostering what chest would you recommend for the CORE of the build?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info