[3.0] Dual Scourge Necro Spectral Throw by Paige | Easy T16+ | Videos | Leveling Guide | 70c Budget

Which is the most updated tree?? the 123p one under "Passive Tree" or the Path of Building one?
"
Tyman wrote:
Which is the most updated tree?? the 123p one under "Passive Tree" or the Path of Building one?

The trees have been updated twice and the PoB link does not include the newest passive tree.

You can simply import the tree URL under the passive tree section into PoB however.
“No matter where you are in life, no matter what you’ve contributed to creating, no matter what’s happening, you are always doing the best you can with the understanding and awareness and knowledge that you have.”

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey
Is Steel Spirit Viridian Jewel worth putting into a jewel spot?
"
Banecrusher wrote:

Not worth it
"
Banecrusher wrote:

Sorry missed your post, but yeah, what Tyman said, not worth it.
“No matter where you are in life, no matter what you’ve contributed to creating, no matter what’s happening, you are always doing the best you can with the understanding and awareness and knowledge that you have.”

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey
im level 78 with this build and im loving it so far. was able to solo merc lab at lvl 70 with less then 3k health lol

I die alot with this build on Tier 9. often get oneshotted by mobs and bosses. Can you/someone take a look at my character and see if there something ive done wrong?

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/FredFuk/characters
Last edited by FredFuk on Oct 5, 2017, 1:25:29 PM
Loving the build! I just love zooming past packs of mobs while my previously tossed bananas kill them off!

Although I am at a loss as to what to upgrade next. 6-linking my perfect form? Better rings?

My bet is on better jewels, but it'd be nice to hear your opinion on it.

My char name is ErayoST

But I mainly wanted to boost your ego a bit by posting here ;) Keep up the good work! Much appreciated!

Edit: Doing easy t10 with the gear I have. Tried a few t13 today, but those were harder :P
Last edited by Erayo on Oct 4, 2017, 4:27:10 PM
"
Erayo wrote:
Loving the build! I just love zooming past packs of mobs while my previously tossed bananas kill them off!

Although I am at a loss as to what to upgrade next. 6-linking my perfect form? Better rings?

My bet is on better jewels, but it'd be nice to hear your opinion on it.

My char name is ErayoST

But I mainly wanted to boost your ego a bit by posting here ;) Keep up the good work! Much appreciated!

Edit: Doing easy t10 with the gear I have. Tried a few t13 today, but those were harder :P

Hey thanks a lot for your feedback.

In terms of damage, your jewelery is good, in terms of survivalability it's lacking. Really your call, but I think the cheapest upgrade would probably be a 6L Perfect Form.. I haven't logged in for about 2 weeks but I know GG steel rings were super expensive last I checked.

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey
Hey, I just swapped to this build almost down to the T in terms of gear, gems. I'm working on swapping out pieces for a bit more resistance but as of right now, I'm clearing tiers I previously had difficulty with, with ease. However, I looked at some of your videos, and the spectral throw appeared to be a different model from mine. More of bananas than white crescents. Is there something I'm missing?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info