[3.0] CWDT "Flickerpuke" ~48 Spells per sec, 12 spells per cast | With/Without Acuity | Facetank T16

"
Kereon wrote:
I played a marauder for the race since I wanted to try out this build. I'm still levelling gems and getting gear but I found an amazing addition to the budget build :

The effect lasts 10 seconds (as long as your mana doesn't fill completely) and it actually works : you get the savage hit, the damage taken, and the heal, all in a single frame (at least it feels that way). My life doesn't flicker when the flask it active. I can't kill myself either.

Just thought I'd mention it since I didn't find it on the thread.

Also, am I correct that the "cloaked in savagery" effect doesn't appear as a buff ? It's annoying.

Your mana will actually hit 100% quite often if you're using the build with Acuity. My previous build in 2.6 actually uses Zerphi's and it works quite well until they nerfed the blood magic part...

Cloaked in Savagery isn't a buff to my knowledge unfortunately.
Guild #YoloSwag <SWAG>
HSC: SwaglordYolomancerII
Time zone: GMT +8 (Hong Kong)
Does this build work with the Vaal pact nerf?
"
Tuomari wrote:

If Acuity is unchanged, yes. The non-Acuity version probably won't be very good...
Guild #YoloSwag <SWAG>
With "The Retch" and this build's permanent 100% life leech effect you can get 200% more damage.

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/The_Retch

Edit: I forgot that overleech is not counted for The Retch (as long as you dont have "Endless Hunger"), so it will give a bit more damage, not 200% more.
Last edited by SnkBattleMaster on Nov 17, 2017, 4:04:07 PM
"
With "The Retch" and this build's permanent 100% life leech effect you can get 200% more damage.

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/The_Retch

Edit: I forgot that overleech is not counted for The Retch (as long as you dont have "Endless Hunger"), so it will give a bit more damage, not 200% more.

You're right - though it'll only give around the same increase in dps as a Choir of the Storm I believe. Isn't it horribly expensive though?
Guild #YoloSwag <SWAG>
With each Flicker Strike you will spend 558 mana and because of that you will lose 2232 health. So you can leech up to 2232 health without any other damage taken and can reflect 4464 damage with The Retch. This damage doesnt scale with any other multiplier so it is meaningless without "Endless Hunger"s infinite leech cap.
The Retch is "Talisman League" specific so it is expensive.
Last edited by SnkBattleMaster on Nov 18, 2017, 2:31:17 AM
Maybe this'll work better in 3.1 - we might have to use Slayer for this build after the VP nerf :P
Guild #YoloSwag <SWAG>
"
Xymordos wrote:
"
Tuomari wrote:

If Acuity is unchanged, yes. The non-Acuity version probably won't be very good...

Acuity changed, do you think this build can still work somehow?
In loving memory of Scold's Breath. You will be missed but never forgotten. Path of Exile is not the same without you.
"
Soweon wrote:
"
Xymordos wrote:
"
Tuomari wrote:

Acuity changed, do you think this build can still work somehow?

It'll still work...marginally - you can't leech as fast anymore. Not nearly as fast. If you can increase the leech cap to over 40%/s then it might work, but 40%/s means less than 2 casts per second...
Guild #YoloSwag <SWAG>
Hm im confused why you need vaal pact for this build to work? every cast should trigger a savage hit so Cloaked in Savagery will give you full health? then there is the Zerphis last breath which would give an amount of like 10k health because we are using this much mana?

Mabye swap to scion or pathfinder for the flask. Or am i missing something completly here?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info