[3.0] CWDT "Flickerpuke" ~48 Spells per sec, 12 spells per cast | With/Without Acuity | Facetank T16

"
one stupid maybe question:) wouldnt be better to get es gear cos its extension to life? i mean like es chest

ES can't instant leech anymore :(
Guild #YoloSwag <SWAG>
HSC: SwaglordYolomancerII
Time zone: GMT +8 (Hong Kong)
yea i know that es cant leech. i mean like instead of getting evasion and es chest to get pure es chest with 750+es and with life on it
my mirror threads
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3062247
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2181923
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1929875
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1929842
"
Xymordos wrote:
"
ghosbp wrote:

Level 70 actually. But got a prob. With 7 jewel, my flicker strike cost 672Mp (2688Hp). How do you reach 2874 ? o_o

You need a 6L with the same mana multipliers as the links in my Terminus Est to get the same mana cost. Also make sure you have the +10% increased damage taken berzerker ascendancy.

Oh okay, you should add it to your guide. let's go to uberlab ~ (Got my 6l, etc)
Thanks mate
"
yea i know that es cant leech. i mean like instead of getting evasion and es chest to get pure es chest with 750+es and with life on it

Ehh it'll be useless though! You'll only be able to reduce damage taken to life on the first hit? You won't leech any ES back.
Guild #YoloSwag <SWAG>
"
ghosbp wrote:
"
Xymordos wrote:
"
ghosbp wrote:

Level 70 actually. But got a prob. With 7 jewel, my flicker strike cost 672Mp (2688Hp). How do you reach 2874 ? o_o

You need a 6L with the same mana multipliers as the links in my Terminus Est to get the same mana cost. Also make sure you have the +10% increased damage taken berzerker ascendancy.

Oh okay, you should add it to your guide. let's go to uberlab ~ (Got my 6l, etc)
Thanks mate

I did add the links and ascendancies but I guess I didn't stress that you need this ascendancy first, let me revise it a bit :)
Guild #YoloSwag <SWAG>
"
Xymordos wrote:

I did add the links and ascendancies but I guess I didn't stress that you need this ascendancy first, let me revise it a bit :)

Awesome build anyway. I'm 79 atm, rly fun to play :)

How much mana cost do i need on flicker for a CWDT lvl 18 ? And do i need my last ascend for a level 17 CWDT ?

Guess you can add my questions to your FAQ if you want to add one ;)
Thanks! Glad you're enjoying it :)

Yes, if you want lvl18 CWDT you'll need to do Uber lab. My current mana cost for Flicker is 672. But do remember I take 10% increased damage due to Aspect of Carnage.

I actually need to update the build for Shaper kill, but I haven't found the time to...quite busy. If you do get to Guardians/Shaper you can ask me then :P
Guild #YoloSwag <SWAG>
"
Xymordos wrote:

Yes, if you want lvl18 CWDT you'll need to do Uber lab. My current mana cost for Flicker is 672. But do remember I take 10% increased damage due to Aspect of Carnage.

I actually need to update the build for Shaper kill, but I haven't found the time to...quite busy. If you do get to Guardians/Shaper you can ask me then :P

Thanks !

Actually need some advice. On your profile you use bladefall. Why ?
Can you checkout my char and tell me if something is wrong. Can't find an armour like your, except this, seems good to me >.<

Hf !
"
ghosbp wrote:
"
Xymordos wrote:

Thanks !

Actually need some advice. On your profile you use bladefall. Why ?
Can you checkout my char and tell me if something is wrong. Can't find an armour like your, except this, seems good to me >.<

Hf !

Bladefall is a nice AOE spell that does great damage and scales with Conc effect really well. The reduced AOE lets the blades hit the enemy multiple times - great single target.

For your chest, you aim to max your resists, then aim for maximum life, and finally mana if possible.

The rest of your gear is amazing! I recommend getting your boots an upgrade to the proper uber lab enchant. It's equivalent of running a 2nd Herald of Ice!
Guild #YoloSwag <SWAG>
I played a marauder for the race since I wanted to try out this build. I'm still levelling gems and getting gear but I found an amazing addition to the budget build :

The effect lasts 10 seconds (as long as your mana doesn't fill completely) and it actually works : you get the savage hit, the damage taken, and the heal, all in a single frame (at least it feels that way). My life doesn't flicker when the flask it active. I can't kill myself either.

Just thought I'd mention it since I didn't find it on the thread.

Also, am I correct that the "cloaked in savagery" effect doesn't appear as a buff ? It's annoying.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info