[3.0] CWDT "Flickerpuke" ~48 Spells per sec, 12 spells per cast | With/Without Acuity | Facetank T16

This build uses flicker strike to proc Cast When Damage Taken (several) to cast a diarrhea of spells. Almost 48 spells cast per second! You can choose whether to use Atziri's Acuities or not.

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
Part 1 - The PREMIUM version of this build, using Atziri's Acuity - Face tank Hydra and Chimera.
Part 2 - The REGULAR version, sustaining without Atziri's Acuity, but using % of Damage Taken Gained as Mana instead!

Both builds function very similarly. However, the main benefits with Acuity is that you have more skill points and gear slots to allocate on life and crit, which allows more life, and more crit (i.e. damage). You also achieve a higher level CWDT.

Please read on below for more details!

PART 1 - PREMIUM VERSION - USING ACUITY - EXPENSIVE!

Build Videos

T17 Shaper Deathless! - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5pfVGGOq6aw&feature=youtu.be

T16 Minotaur face tank - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AuehjSgGntg
T16 Hydra face tank - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VCXXwHgXZq4&t=14s
T16 Chimera face tank - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hr5Me5-QNOs&t=1s
T14 Maze double boss - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Z9ZX4OFtJc

Flicker vs Cyclone - Why use flicker strike and not cyclone?
Spoiler
Flicker strike is more idiot proof and you can simply hold right click to ensure each cast will hit enemies, and that you will leech with Berzerker + Vaal Pact (most important!).

Flicker strike does have many advantages over the other builds:
- Flicker strike with lots of frenzy charges can attack VERY fast. You can proc CWDT at nearly the capped rate of 0.25s
- Attacking very fast with flicker makes things harder to hit you
- Also makes you clear maps really fast by flying across them pooping spells.
- Great for bosses by just holding down right click as your spell diarrhea sustains your frenzy charges
- Also great for breaches as you don't have to target anything in the claustrophobic disaster. Flicker strike auto targets! There's nothing to fear when you lag as flicker will auto target all the enemies for you.

Advantages
- Clears maps really fast - big aoe, big damage.
- Holds right click to clear things.
- Berz, VP, Flicker, Acrobatics is good survivability when put together, as things can't hit you and you heal up instantly.
- Can sustain flicker strike on bosses with permanently maximum frenzy charges.

Disadvantages
- You'll lag. A lot. And need a relatively good computer to not freeze in breaches.
- Desync will be there even if you use lock step, as flickering at 11APS isn't good for you.
- You'll kill yourself a lot if bosses hit hard.
- You literally cannot see anything at all. Your screen is filled with spells. X-Bearers will suck.

How the build works - Mechanics
Spoiler
The build uses several mechanics in game, which I will explain below:
1) Terminus Est - Gain a Frenzy Charge when you crit. This works for spells too, and whenever a single spell crit you get a frenzy charge.

2) How to proc CWDT? Use Scold's Bridle, which deals 400% of skill mana cost to you as physical damage.

3) How to hit yourself hard enough to proc CWDT? Lots and lots of Fevered Mind Jewels. And a 6L Flicker Strike setup so your mana cost is very high. Exact number listed below in gear section.
. You also MUST get Cloaked in Savagery and Aspect of Carnage, otherwise the build won't function.

4) How to not commit suicide while using Scold's - Berserker+VP. Whenever you take a "Savage Hit" (15% of your life in one hit) you gain 100% life leech for all damage sources. A hit from casting flicker strike with Scold's Bridle counts as a savage hit! VP causes you to instantly heal to full.

5) How to sustain mana? Lots of mana nodes and LOTS of % of Damage taken gained as mana when hit. For more details, see the next section below.

CWDT has a internal cooldown of 250ms. This means flicker strike must attack just under 12 times (11.99x attacks per second) a second (with multistrike) in order to maximize your damage. When you achieve this you'll lag really hard as you'll proc around 10 spells 4 times a second.

Frenzy charges are important! They give attack speed to help you reach the limit of 11.99 attacks per second, and they also grant 4% more damage per charge. This is a HUGE damage boost to your spells.

6) MIND OVER MATTER! - This is a major difference between the premium build and regular build. As you leech mana instantly from Atziri's Acuity, you can use this as free life buffer. Since you have a lot of mana on gear, you actually have a pretty big mana pool. Additionally, you will also get "% of damage taken gained as mana" corruptions on your necklace and ring to further help you sustain mana. Every time you cast flicker strike, you take less than the full CWDT damage due to MOM. This helps you face tank the T16 bosses.

Unfortunately this makes you not so good at killing Shaper. Shaper does DOT damage which doesn't proc your "% of damage taken gained as mana" mod on gear, which will almost always drain your mana, making it difficult for you to flicker.

Current Gear & Explanation & What to look for in your gear!
Spoiler

Do not get too much armor on gear - otherwise it will reduce damage taken from Scold's to proc your CWDT.

Priorities:
1) Max resists.
2) Get life and mana
3) Get spell crit!

Helm: Scold's Bridle, build enabler.

Body: Your main source of life and resists! Get lots and lots of it! 5L will reduce one spell but will be perfectly functional.

Gloves: Atziri's Acuity, build enabler. Allows you to leech life and mana instantly on critical strike. You will get around 40-50% spell crit with 5 power charges.

Boots: I really like Mutewind Whispersteps with the uber lab enchantment of cold damage (this is a free damage boost as you're ALWAYS hit recently from using Scold's). It gives great crit and spell damage, and some resists. If you need life, do get a rare boots with plenty of life and resists or an Atziri's Step with the same uber lab enchant (spell dodge from the boots is helpful).

Weapon: Terminus Est 6L necessary - build enabler. Gem links in section below.

Ring 1: You'll need an unset ring for Herald of Ice. Lots of life, mana and resists as usual, and if possible, +level to gems will be really nice!

Ring 2: Do get at least 5% of "% of damage taken gained as mana when hit" to help you sustain mana with MOM. You're looking for a lot of life, mana and resists! May be rare and expensive.

Amulet: BIS will be Choir of the Storm. Gives a LOT of crit chance, mana, and a free extra skill which adds 20+k dps! (Downside is no life, if you need life, choose an amulet from the likes below)

If the above is too expensive/rare, the below items are also very very good. Do look for crit related stats and a lot of life/mana (resists too if you still need it)!

Belt: Lots of life and resists. Your main source of resists.

Flasks:
Stibnite flask of warding - Stibnite increases your surivability by a LOT
Diamond flask of warding - helps you a LOT in vulnerability/temp chains maps.
Sugeon's Quicksilver of Warding - As you crit a lot, you keep this flask up at all times.
Life flask (for emergency heals).

+ 7 Fevered Minds: This is needed for you to reach the mana cost requirements for level 18 CWDT.

Gem Links
Spoiler

I use lvl18 CWDT - so level gems only to lvl18/19, depending on the level requirement of each skill. Please check each skill before leveling it to level 19!

Body 6L: CWDT - Concentrated Effect - Magma Orb - Glacial Cascade - Bladefall - Shock Nova
Tip: If you're running Beachheads or maps that are easier, for speed clearing, I recommend the following setup in your body:
CWDT - Greater Multiple Projectiles - Ice Spear - Arctic Breath - Frostbolt - Magma Orb
Don't use this when a map boss can do a lot of DOT damage as this doesn't give enough damage to leech mana during the fight.

Terminus Est: Flicker Strike - Multistrike - Life Gained on Hit - Melee Splash + 2 other random 1.4x multipliers support gems (I used Cast on Crit 20% for more crit chance, increased AOE is also recommended).

Ring: Herald of Ice (great for clearing packs!). Gives less damage than Anger, but not by much.

Gem links for Glove/Boots/Scold's:
CWDT - Spark - Blade Vortex - Culling Strike (Culling strike helps a LOT vs bosses)
CWDT - Ball Lightning - Firestorm - Power Charge on Crit
CWDT - Vortex - Ice Nova - Assassin's Mark

Passive Trees**IMPORTANT! - Bandits are: 2 Passives
Ascendancy: Get "Cloaked in Savagery" AND "Aspect of Carnage" first! Without them you wont be able to use the build. "Cloaked" keeps you alive by leeching 100%, and "Aspect" gives you the last bit of extra mana cost on your Flicker Strike to proc your CWDT.
Spoiler
Level 79:
Spoiler

When you are level 79, as you won't have enough points to get all the life nodes, you will use one less fevered mind, causing you to use a lower level CWDT for now. When you do get enough life (life is at least 2x damage taken), switch to the level 94 tree below. I also removed the less essential nodes for your reference.

https://poeplanner.com/AAkAAU8ACSEAAG4EBwSzBUIFtQceCPQLYQ5IES0RlhQgFr8byBzcIvQj9iT9JpUqCyycMHwy0TY9N9Q8LT38QZZFR0lPSVFMs02SUEdRR1VLVcZYY13yXz9h4mKsZ5to8mpDbAtsjG0ZcFJ8g3_Gg1-DzIPbhTKJ04w2jM-NfY2_jxqP-pMnlS6XLZ2qoS-iAK4-rrOvbLTFtz65k7yqvOq-isBmwuzDCcauxtjP3dAf0PXUI9i944TkUedU6-7r9e0_7w7v6_Af8NXxivId8kX2SP4K_94W6SGQJDdf0JhXvwjqEPhfBoNfDwI6AgAAAgEiAQHoAwAAAI8aDwI6AgAAAgEiAQHoAwAAAKEvDwI6AgAAAgEsAQHoAwAAAO0_DwI6AgAAAgEEAQHoAwAAAO_rDwI6AgAAAgEEAQHoAwAAAPGKDwI6AgAAAgEiAQHoAwAAAAAAAb0-AAQCFAECHgD6AAYAAb4FAQFOAgIBbgAKAeABCwE2AQwB4AEGHz9JABIUwgATD9sAEwDsABMAHQATAAABEwAqArQBFAMmAgGWAAQBrAMBlgABRAIBoA8EBw9JABIAKQAUE8cAEwBrABMAGwI-AAABAZABBQEIAgEIAgFOAgEiAQHIAAAAACYCiQEUAAUB5AIB5AIBIAgBDgEABAcPBQAUAPkAEwBJABIAeAATADQCBQEUAQEQDgYBnAkByAAB0AIBZAABZAAABh8_rQAUADsAFBQuABQUIgAUFFkAFBQaABQUACUArQIAAQEKAAUAAfgCAQG4ARoBZAAWAbgB_yUB-gABAAH4ABUAIACqAgABAaAABRMB3AAAAeQCAQGAAhoBoAAYAWgBAAAAFgJIAgABASwBBAGWAAAB9AEByAAAAAAuABEBFAAFAAEqAwoBcgEMAYYBBQEsAf8eASwBBAcPSQASFPQAExT1ABMAkwATFA0AVgIUAAEJAcgAAAAADQC8AhQAAQABRgUAAAAQAJQBFAEB6AMBAgHIAAAAAA4AMQMUAQABAAH6AAAAABAAjgEUAQGQAQECAcgAAAAA

Level 94:
Spoiler

https://poeplanner.com/AAkAAX8ACSEAAH0EBwSzBUIFtQceCPQLYQzyDdEOSBEtEZYUIBa_Go0byBzcIG4i9CP2JP0mlSoLLJwwcTB8MtE2PTfUOkI8LT38Ps9BlkVHSU9JUUt4TLNNklAwUEdRR1VLVcZYY1smXfJfP2HiYqxjQ2ebaPJqQ2wLbIxtGXBSfIN_xn_7g1-DzIPbhTKJ04w2jM-NfY2_jxqP-pMnlS6XLZ2qoS-iAKXLrj6us69stMW3PrmTvKq86r3mvorAZsLswwnGrsbYz93QH9D11CPYvd2o44TkUedU6-7r9e0_7w7v6_Af8NXxivId8kX2SP4K_94W6SGQJDdf0JhXvwjqEPhfB3_7DwI6AgAAAgEiAQHoAwAAAINfDwI6AgAAAgEiAQHoAwAAAI8aDwI6AgAAAgEiAQHoAwAAAKEvDwI6AgAAAgEsAQHoAwAAAO0_DwI6AgAAAgEEAQHoAwAAAO_rDwI6AgAAAgEEAQHoAwAAAPGKDwI6AgAAAgEiAQHoAwAAAAAAAb0-AAQCFAECHgD6AAYAAb4FAQFOAgIBbgAKAeABCwE2AQwB4AEGHz9JABIUwgATD9sAEwDsABMAHQATAAABEwAqArQBFAMmAgGWAAQBrAMBlgABRAIBoA8EBw9JABIAKQAUE8cAEwBrABMAGwI-AAABAZABBQEIAgEIAgFOAgEiAQHIAAAAACYCiQEUAAUB5AIB5AIBIAgBDgEABAcPBQAUAPkAEwBJABIAeAATADQCBQEUAQEQDgYBnAkByAAB0AIBZAABZAAABh8_rQAUADsAFBQuABQUIgAUFFkAFBQaABQUACUArQIAAQEKAAUAAfgCAQG4ARoBZAAWAbgB_yUB-gABAAH4ABUAIACqAgABAaAABRMB3AAAAeQCAQGAAhoBoAAYAWgBAAAAFgJIAgABASwBBAGWAAAB9AEByAAAAAAuABEBFAAFAAEqAwoBcgEMAYYBBQEsAf8eASwBBAcPSQASFPQAExT1ABMAkwATFA0AVgIUAAEJAcgAAAAADQC8AhQAAQABRgUAAAAQAJQBFAEB6AMBAgHIAAAAAA4AMQMUAQABAAH6AAAAABAAjgEUAQGQAQECAcgAAAAA

Pantheons
Spoiler
Major God: Soul of the Brine King - the stun resist helps smooth your gameplay.
Minor God: I like to use Soul of Garukhan for permanent 5% bonus evasion. However, Soul of Yugul is a fine choice too.

Map Mods?
Spoiler

Can Run:
No Regen

Cannot Run:
Ele Reflect
Phys Reflect
Cannot Leech

Use Caution:
Shocking Ground - very dangerous as you take extra damage from your casts.
Vulnerability - similar to the above, but if you flask right (warding flasks!) you should be fine.
Enfeeble - makes you crit less, so less frenzy charges generation.

Leveling
Leveling is difficult. I used sunder but it really did very little damage. The tree only have life nodes, which makes it difficult to do damage at early levels. I prefer melee so I changed to Earthquake/Cyclone later on. Spells may work too but I've never tried. I actually used a lot of Regret Orbs to spec into this version...

============ END OF PART 1 ============

PART 2 - THE BUILD WITHOUT ACUITIES - CHEAPER TO BUILD!

Build Videos

T13 Plaza: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VpE8KqEBu_A&feature=youtu.be
T15 Beachhead https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ch7DcIxxbbY&feature=youtu.be
T15 Abyss: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0LBC9FyfPXc
T15 Overgrown Ruins: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cGE82a_ET4I

Note: My current profile is different from the guide. I got an Atziri's Acuity and have been using it as it is an upgrade to the build since it provides more life, crit chance, and allows me to use a higher level CWDT. However, it is extremely expensive. The build in this guide is able to face tank most T15 bosses.

Flicker vs Cyclone - Why use flicker strike and not cyclone?
Spoiler
Flicker strike is more idiot proof and you can simply hold right click to ensure each cast will hit enemies, and that you will leech with Berzerker + Vaal Pact (most important!).

Flicker strike does have many advantages over the other builds:
- Flicker strike with lots of frenzy charges can attack VERY fast. You can proc CWDT at nearly the capped rate of 0.25s
- Attacking very fast with flicker makes things harder to hit you
- Also makes you clear maps really fast by flying across them pooping spells.
- Great for bosses by just holding down right click as your spell diarrhea sustains your frenzy charges
- Also great for breaches as you don't have to target anything in the claustrophobic disaster. Flicker strike auto targets! There's nothing to fear when you lag as flicker will auto target all the enemies for you.

Advantages
- Clears maps really fast - big aoe, big damage.
- Holds right click to clear things.
- Berz, VP, Flicker, Acrobatics is good survivability when put together, as things can't hit you and you heal up instantly.
- Can sustain flicker strike on bosses with permanently maximum frenzy charges.

Disadvantages
- You'll lag. A lot. And need a relatively good computer to not freeze in breaches.
- Desync will be there even if you use lock step, as flickering at 11APS isn't good for you.
- You'll kill yourself a lot if bosses hit hard.
- You literally cannot see anything at all. Your screen is filled with spells. X-Bearers will suck.

How the build works - Mechanics
Spoiler
The build uses several mechanics in game, which I will explain below:
1) Terminus Est - Gain a Frenzy Charge when you crit. This works for spells too, and whenever a single spell crit you get a frenzy charge.

2) How to proc CWDT? Use Scold's Bridle, which does 400% of skill mana cost to you as physical damage.

3) How to hit yourself hard enough to proc CWDT? Lots and lots of Fevered Mind Jewels. And a 6L Flicker Strike setup so your mana cost is very high.

You also MUST get Cloaked in Savagery and Aspect of Carnage otherwise the build won't function.

4) How to not commit suicide while using Scold's - Berserker+VP. Whenever you take a "Savage Hit" (15% of your life in one hit) you gain 100% life leech for all damage sources. A hit from casting flicker strike with Scold's Bridle counts as a savage hit! VP causes you to instantly heal to full.

5) How to sustain mana? Lots of mana nodes and LOTS of % of Damage taken gained as mana when hit. For more details, see the next section below.

CWDT has a internal cooldown of 250ms. This means flicker strike must attack just under 12 times (11.99x attacks per second) a second (with multistrike) in order to maximize your damage. When you achieve this you'll lag really hard as you'll proc around 10 spells 4 times a second.

Frenzy charges are important! They give attack speed to help you reach the limit of 11.99 attacks per second, and they also grant 4% more damage per charge. This is a HUGE damage boost to your spells.

How the hell does it sustain without Atziri's Acuities?
Spoiler

You actually need more than 2x the damage you take from CWDT as life to sustain it properly. This is because sometimes you fail to leech enough if the mob dies from your weapon hit instead of your spells.

For example - I have 5.4k life, and my Flicker costs 553 mana, and CWDT does 2433 damage. My life is just over 2x the damage taken.

To sustain using mana, you need a large enough mana pool to cast it at least 3 times. The "% of Damage taken gained as mana" does not have a cap regeneration rate, and it stacks infinitely. If you manage to sustain this damage for a while (around 2-3 seconds), the build will sustain itself purely on this.

To sustain the first 2-3 seconds on cast, usually in big packs, the 1% mana leech from Berzerker combined with the 20 mana gained on kill from Terminus is sufficient. However, for bosses, you will need a instant mana flask to help you instantly gain back some mana to help you continue flickering.

In total you will need at least 25% of damage taken gained as mana to self sustain. The more the better. Mana regen is actually horribly low even if you get a lot of % mana regen on tree/gear and does not affect your sustain at all. You can actually do no regen maps.

Current Gear
Spoiler
...and 5x Fevered Minds

What to look for in your gear
Spoiler

Do not get any armor on gear - otherwise it will reduce damage taken from Scold's to proc your CWDT.

You will need lots and lots of INT and mana on gear to sustain Scold's. Also you must have a lot of % of Damage taken gained as mana when hit - on jewels and boots, like below:

Budget option: Tabula Rasa + 4L Terminus Est

Helm: Scold's Bridle - this is essential.
Gloves: Voidbringer or one with 75+ Life and necessary resists. I used a Voidbringer for crit + increased mana cost + another link for assassin's mark. But if your resists are lacking, use a regular rare. Would be best to have Assassin's Mark corrupted on it to save a link.
Boots: MUST be Victario's Flight. Hopefully corrupted with +1 frenzy charge. 9%-10% mana gained will be best.
Body: MUST be a 6L. Tabula Rasa is a great option. You have many other slots for resists.
Weapon: 6L Terminus Est

Rings: I used an Essence Worm with a lvl21 Anger. However, recommended will be a rare ring with 5%-6% damage taken gained as mana when hit. A lot of life, mana, int and resists too.
Amulet: Same as above.
Belt: Huge slot for life and resists.

**For your gear, focus on getting the total of 25% damage taken gained as mana on gear, and then cap your resists.

Flasks:
Stibnite flask of warding - Stibnite increases your surivability by a LOT
Diamond flask of warding - helps you a LOT in vulnerability/temp chains maps.
Sugeon's Quicksilver of Warding - As you crit a lot, you keep this flask up at all times.
Life flask (for emergency heals).
Jewels: 5x Fevered Mind Jewels with high spell damage increase (6x if not using Voidbringer).

Gem Links
Spoiler

I use lvl16 CWDT - so level gems only to lvl18 (may be exceptions with a few skills).

Body 6L: CWDT - Concentrated Effect - Magma Orb - Glacial Cascade - Bladefall - Discharge

Terminus Est: Flicker Strike - Multistrike - Life Gained on Hit - Melee Splash + 2 other random 1.4x multipliers support gems (I used Cast on Crit 20% for more crit chance, increased AOE is also recommended).

Essence Worm: Anger

Gem links for Glove/Boots/Scold's:
CWDT - Spark - Blade Vortex - Culling Strike (Culling strike helps a LOT vs bosses)
CWDT - Ball Lightning - Firestorm - Power Charge on Crit - Assassin's Mark (implicit)
CWDT - Vortex - Shock Nova - Ethereal Knives

Passive Trees**IMPORTANT! - Bandits are: 2 Passives
Ascendancy: Get "Cloaked in Savagery" AND "Aspect of Carnage" first! Without them you wont be able to use the build. "Cloaked" keeps you alive by leeching 100%, and "Aspect" gives you the last bit of extra mana cost on your Flicker Strike to proc your CWDT.
Spoiler
Level 83:
Spoiler

When you are level 83, as you won't have enough points to get all the life nodes, you will use one less fevered mind, causing you to use a lower level CWDT for now. When you do get enough life (life is at least 2x damage taken), switch to the level 91 tree below.

https://poeplanner.com/AAkAAUsACSEAAHIB3AUtBbUHYwzyDY0PqxQgFKkWvxm0Iuoj9iSLJP0mlSo4MHwyATWSN9Q9_D7PQzFHBkd-SVFKfUrITP9Nkk4qUEdRR1VLVi1YY1uvXz9h4mKsZJ1lTWqTbAhsjG5pbqpvO3BScbB07XfjeA15aHrve8OExYTZh3aJ04qvjDaMz419jb-P-pARm7WdqqOKpcupbrIZtMW18r02vea-p8AawQTC7MM6xtjI8Mu9z3rQ0NQj1fjYvdrB2-fe5edU6Nbr9e0_7g7vDvDV8YryHfZI_MX_3hbpIZAkN1_QmFe_COoQ-F8FbzsPAjoCAAACASIBAegDAAAAe8MPAjoCAAACASIBAegDAAAAhMUVABMAAAADFQFGAEgBbgBJAXgAAAAA7T8PAjoCAAACASwBAegDAAAA8YoPAjoCAAACASIBAegDAAAAAAAB2kEA_gEUAQEeAAcIAXwBBQFcCAABTAQCAWICCgGQAQwBwgH_CQEiAQYfP0kAEAAKABMAeAASABEAFAACARIUuAASFCUCtAEUAAQBrAMBlgABRAIBoA8EBw9JABAA9AASFFYAExTHABIAIQAKAgABAUoBBQAB3gMBAfoACwGaAQwBcgH_CwHmAAAAAC0CkAEUBQkAAWQABQEKAAHcBQG8BwGQAQHIAAQHD2sAEQApABQTSQAQAJMAERQ0AgUBFAEBEA4GAZwJAcgAAdACAWQAAWQAAAYfPyIAFAA7ABIULgAUAK0AFABZABQAGgAUAAAXAmcAAAEBCgADARQAAAGQAQEAAacAFQAoAKoCAAUNAAIyACgABg0B-gAAAXYCAQFeAQsBtAAWAa4BFwEsAQAAACUAWAIABRoAAjwAKAAFGAFKAQABIAMCAbQAGgGGAf8oAdIAAAAAMgJoARQFAQABCgAGAZYAAZYAAZYFAZYAAWQAAloAKAAEBw9JABAA-QARAOoAEgDdABIADQBWAhQAASEBvgAAAAANALwCFAABAAFGBQAAABUCDwAUAQFeAQMBFAABvgABeAAAAAAOADEDFAEAAQAB-gAAAAAQAI4BFAEBkAEBAgHIAAAAAA==

Level 91:
Spoiler

https://poeplanner.com/AAkAAW0ACSEAAHoB3AUtBbUHYwzyDY0PqxQgFKkWvxm0Iuoj9iSLJP0mlSo4LlMwfDIBNZI31DrhPfw-z0MxRwZHfklRSn1KyEz_TZJN404qUEdRR1VLVi1YY1oaW69fP2HiYqxknWVNapNsCGyMbmluqm87cFJxsHTtd-N4DXloeu97w4TFhNmHdonTiq-MNozPjX2Nv4_6kBGbtZ2qo4qly6ZXqW6yGbTFtfK9Nr3mvqfAGsEEwuzDM8M6xtjI8Mu9z3rQ0NNv1CPV-Ni92sHb597l51To1uv17T_uDu8O8NXxivId9kj8xf6P_94W6SGQJDdf0JhXvwjqEPhfBm87DwI6AgAAAgEiAQHoAwAAAHvDDwI6AgAAAgEiAQHoAwAAAITFFQATAAAAAxUBRgBIAW4ASQF4AAAAANNvDwI6AgAAAgEiAQHoAwAAAO0_DwI6AgAAAgEsAQHoAwAAAPGKDwI6AgAAAgEiAQHoAwAAAAAAAdpBAP4BFAEBHgAHCAF8AQUBXAgAAUwEAgFiAgoBkAEMAcIB_wkBIgEGHz9JABAACgATAHgAEgARABQAAgESFLgAEhQlArQBFAAEAawDAZYAAUQCAaAPBAcPSQAQAPQAEhRWABMUxwASACEACgIAAQFKAQUAAd4DAQH6AAsBmgEMAXIB_wsB5gAAAAAtApABFAUJAAFkAAUBCgAB3AUBvAcBkAEByAAEBw9rABEAKQAUE0kAEACTABEUNAIFARQBARAOBgGcCQHIAAHQAgFkAAFkAAAGHz8iABQAOwASFC4AFACtABQAWQAUABoAFAAAFwJnAAABAQoAAwEUAAABkAEBAAGnABUAKACqAgAFDQACMgAoAAYNAfoAAAF2AgEBXgELAbQAFgGuARcBLAEAAAAlAFgCAAUaAAI8ACgABRgBSgEAASADAgG0ABoBhgH_KAHSAAAAADICaAEUBQEAAQoABgGWAAGWAAGWBQGWAAFkAAJaACgABAcPSQAQAPkAEQDqABIA3QASAA0AVgIUAAEhAb4AAAAADQC8AhQAAQABRgUAAAAVAg8AFAEBXgEDARQAAb4AAXgAAAAADgAxAxQBAAEAAfoAAAAAEACOARQBAZABAQIByAAAAAA=

Pantheons
Spoiler
Major God: Soul of the Brine King - the stun resist helps smooth your gameplay.
Minor God: I like to use Soul of Garukhan for permanent 5% bonus evasion. However, Soul of Yugul is a fine choice too.

Map Mods?
Spoiler

Can Run:
No Regen

Cannot Run:
Ele Reflect
Phys Reflect
Cannot Leech

Use Caution:
Shocking Ground - very dangerous as you take extra damage from your casts.
Vulnerability - similar to the above, but if you flask right (warding flasks!) you should be fine.
Enfeeble - makes you crit less, so less frenzy charges generation.

Leveling
Leveling is difficult. I used sunder but it really did very little damage. The tree only have life nodes, which makes it difficult to do damage at early levels. I prefer melee so I changed to Earthquake/Cyclone later on. Spells may work too but I've never tried.

============ END OF PART 2 ============
Guild #YoloSwag <SWAG>
HSC: SwaglordYolomancerII
Time zone: GMT +8 (Hong Kong)
Last edited by Xymordos on Nov 13, 2017, 12:48:37 PM
Last bumped on Dec 7, 2018, 8:01:07 AM
video when
Build vid was at the start of the post. I'll post it here again:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VpE8KqEBu_A&feature=youtu.be
Guild #YoloSwag <SWAG>
Guild #YoloSwag <SWAG>
up
Guild #YoloSwag <SWAG>
Added Abyss and Overgrown Ruins build videos.
Guild #YoloSwag <SWAG>
up
Guild #YoloSwag <SWAG>
Why not use quality gems for all gems?

Can I use it?
This build looks right up my alley, being a fan of the now deceased AFK-gone-cheap and Flicker strike in general! Can't wait to try it out!
I moded my build to integrate your mana regen fix.
I used to have 2 instent mana flask to spam, but it's much more enjoyable with 25% damage taken regenerated as mana in 4 sec.

I am using a different tree, but it's going better than expected so far.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info