[3.0] Stormburst Ass-Raider, 7500 EHP, 1.40M DPS High End, *Clear all content* [With Videos]

Very nice build :)

Only one question ... which jewels do you use?
Curious as to why the skill tree starts with Scion (lowest level skill tree out of the 4) and the "current" skill tree starts with a Shadow (latest level 94)?
Hi, I just wonder why you invest points to crt chance/multiplayer if main skill is using controlled destruction? Is there some game mechanic I do not really understand behind it?
IGN: Bzycz
Hello. As u do i like Storm Burst when i first see it but i wasnt sure about what i can do. Im doing the following variations to ur build:

1) I choose witch for the build and im plaining on take Elementalist for the ascendency

- Skills

2) I change the skills. Tempest Shield that give me more lightning damage when block and more block chance.
A.- Tempest shield + CWDT + Power charge + Inc. critical chance.
B.- CWDT + Immortal call + Enfeeble/Conductivity + Inc. duration
C.- Flame Dash + Arcana surge + Faster Casting + Inc. duration
D. HoT + Ice golem + Lightning golem

- Gear

3)For now, Im going to keep tabula until i get to maps. In maps im going to buy a rare ES base body armor and when i get moneyyyy, im going to buy a Carcass Jack or a Clock of defiance which give me a 10% MoM

-Flask

4) I think that im going to keep some of ur flask that u suggest for the build but there is one that i think is going to work reallyyyy well with the build. Rumi Concoction, More Block chance and chance to block spells.

In the passive skill tree i dont really made important changes, a little more life.
I do all this changes thinking on HHC league so i can survive more.
First time posting something on a forum, its also my first time doing some changes to a build. I would like ur thought about this changes that im doing. GL and SS
PD: English is not my mothertongue, sorry for the bad grammar and thanks for ur understanding
Maybe noob question, but I cannot tell where you generate your endurance charges to support the CWDT + Immortal Call?
"
krazykyle96 wrote:
Curious as to why the skill tree starts with Scion (lowest level skill tree out of the 4) and the "current" skill tree starts with a Shadow (latest level 94)?

He used scion ascendancy option to change his start to the shadow area so he could save some skill points.

"
theanomaly00 wrote:
Maybe noob question, but I cannot tell where you generate your endurance charges to support the CWDT + Immortal Call?

Many builds use CWDT + Immortal Call with no endurance charges at all. Although endurance charges extend the duration of immortal call, a 0.40 second invulnerability when damaged is already pretty helpful (0.60 or so when you add in increased duration support gem).

The goal is to prevent you from being instantly killed by a large burst of damage, as 0.40 seconds is usually enough for life leech/flasks to heal up a bunch of the damage, or even for vaal pact/atziri's acuity to get you to full.

There are also some enemies that do large spikes of damage when they die, and cwdt+immortal call is great for making sure you don't get instantly killed after you blow up a pack of them. Lastly, even if you don't get the full heal up during immortal call's short duration, that's usually enough time for you to hop out with a whirling blades or flame dash or leap slam before you die.
Last edited by Vortex_Magus on Oct 12, 2017, 2:53:43 AM
"
Many builds use CWDT + Immortal Call with no endurance charges at all. Although endurance charges extend the duration of immortal call, a 0.40 second invulnerability when damaged is already pretty helpful (0.60 or so when you add in increased duration support gem).

The goal is to prevent you from being instantly killed by a large burst of damage, as 0.40 seconds is usually enough for life leech/flasks to heal up a bunch of the damage, or even for vaal pact/atziri's acuity to get you to full.

There are also some enemies that do large spikes of damage when they die, and cwdt+immortal call is great for making sure you don't get instantly killed after you blow up a pack of them. Lastly, even if you don't get the full heal up during immortal call's short duration, that's usually enough time for you to hop out with a whirling blades or flame dash or leap slam before you die.

Thank you for the long explanation. I always read the skill as requiring the charges to work at all. Thanks for clearing it up. I will have to start working that in to my build.
"
Str3s5 wrote:
Hi, I just wonder why you invest points to crt chance/multiplayer if main skill is using controlled destruction? Is there some game mechanic I do not really understand behind it?

If you have enough crit chance, you can overcome the 100% penalty. Think of it as just a -100 to your crit chance. My current weapon alone has over 100 crit chance for example.
Great post. I have integrated many of the defensive tactics mentioned into my build and I am dying a lot less now!
In my build I have chosen the Templar Inquisitor ascendancy for the Inevitable judgment passive that removes the need for a lightning penetration gem.
Hi

First - thank you for the build, I'm rollin' with it and clean red maps comfortably.

But there is incoming problem - they are making changes with Vaal Pact in new expansion at December 8th and either place it elsewhere on the tree or remove? Saw videos from new version and can't find it anymore on the tree.

My question is - does that make build inferior enough to drop it or there is solution for the problem?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info