[3.0] Stormburst Ass-Raider, 7500 EHP, 1.40M DPS High End, *Clear all content* [With Videos]

"
Ihmoen wrote:
Thanks for the response zaraki83, to answer your questions

"
zaraki83 wrote:
1-"Uses a Choir of The Storm for shocking bosses in t14+, so its awkward to use a Bisco’s Collar"

Could you explain me that, please?
Bisco's Collar is really a pretty overpowered item for farming currency and divination cards, so much so that using any other amulet is a large opportunity cost. Choir of the Storm is very strong for this build giving damage and shocking tough bosses, so we use it but it still hurts to either not wear a Biscos or have to carry one in your inventory to swap around.

I meant Why do you need it for shocking bosses. Cause the extra damage only or am i missing anything?

Sry for not explaining the question right. And tyvm for the response man, u rock :D
IGN: Proteino
Last edited by zaraki83 on Sep 28, 2017, 5:44:53 PM
What stats did you prioritize on your jewels?
I don't theory craft a lot of (successful) builds, so bear with what may be a fairly obvious question. Would this build translate well into ball lightning instead? At a glance it all seems fairly one to one to me, just a different gem setup.
Rawr goes the lion
How do you feel about using an essence worm socketed with wrath and ditching Herald of thunder? It will allow us more EHP and permanently more damage than using a rare ring with spell damage and life with Herald of thunder? I'd like some input, thanks! Can't wait to start your build!
The Build of the Week showcase made me want to try Storm Burst until the end of Harbinger.

Checking your gear and tree, I wonder:

1) Your only source of life leech is Berek's Grip, right? Is it reliable to depend on shocked enemies to leech, having a low life pool (I know you have MoM, but still, I'm not that used to MoM builds...)?

2) I have a good spell crit dagger with spell dmg and in PoB it seems more damage than your catalyst or Doryani's. Any particular reason you didn't go with a dagger (and of course benefit from Whirling Blades)? Ele dmg and ele pen from a scpetre is that worth?

Congrats on the build and thanks in advance for any reply.
Would the witch path (Elementalist) be viable? since it has that 50% reflect reduction?
Try it with winds of change with temp chains curse on hit + CWC ball of lightning.
It adds a great deal on our defense with temp chain/knockback and it makes the leeching so much better.
its really hard to get BBBBGG

And can i choose Elementalist-raider/ASS?
Last edited by hlhr724 on Sep 30, 2017, 6:01:49 AM
Hi, cool build. you should make a charged dash build man.
Tried this with Acuity and its BIS. =)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info