[3.3] MF Windripper Deadeye | TS and Barrage | PoB Link

"
Winningg wrote:
"
gubaguy wrote:

Undoing all my T8/9 maps meanings losing one of my sextants, why would i do that?

You can perma sustain t8 shaped burial chambers by undoing all your t8s and t9s. Allowing you to use at the very least 2 sextants on burial chambers.

This way you won't have to buy burial chambers and instead will sustain them and even have such an overflow that you can sell the overflows.

While also farming doctor cards and making insane currency. Its very simple.

Well i did as you said, i spent 400 chaos buying the sextants i needed to reshape my atlas, i removed all but 1 T9 map, becuase its shaped strand and the game wont let me remove a shaped map for some reason. (Rip my fusings btw, jsut all of them, converted to chaos then thrown away removing maps). I used the remaining sextants to keep good mods up at all times, rerolling junk like slipstreams, and then used the chaos i had left to buy a starting supply of burial chambers...

And that supply is nearly gone with no returns. Ive dropped 5 fusings, gotten around 100 jewelers from vendoring 6S or just getting jeweler drops, I have like 12 sets of incarnations which are jsut worthelss... Ive gotten 3c in raw drops, which isnt enough to offset the cost of the mods to begin with, and my maps are not self sustaining, im getting 1-2 maps every 3-4 i run.

I dont know what im doing wrong here, at this point i kinda wanna just blame GGG, becuase im jsut not getting returns. The ONLY thing im getting a lot of are nets, so many god damn nets... i have around 1200 T9 nets, which assuming they are NOT being price fixed, is around 30c in nets... And i seriously doubt anyone is gunna buy them.
"
gubaguy wrote:
"
Winningg wrote:
"
gubaguy wrote:

Undoing all my T8/9 maps meanings losing one of my sextants, why would i do that?

You can perma sustain t8 shaped burial chambers by undoing all your t8s and t9s. Allowing you to use at the very least 2 sextants on burial chambers.

This way you won't have to buy burial chambers and instead will sustain them and even have such an overflow that you can sell the overflows.

While also farming doctor cards and making insane currency. Its very simple.

Well i did as you said, i spent 400 chaos buying the sextants i needed to reshape my atlas, i removed all but 1 T9 map, becuase its shaped strand and the game wont let me remove a shaped map for some reason. (Rip my fusings btw, jsut all of them, converted to chaos then thrown away removing maps). I used the remaining sextants to keep good mods up at all times, rerolling junk like slipstreams, and then used the chaos i had left to buy a starting supply of burial chambers...

And that supply is nearly gone with no returns. Ive dropped 5 fusings, gotten around 100 jewelers from vendoring 6S or just getting jeweler drops, I have like 12 sets of incarnations which are jsut worthelss... Ive gotten 3c in raw drops, which isnt enough to offset the cost of the mods to begin with, and my maps are not self sustaining, im getting 1-2 maps every 3-4 i run.

I dont know what im doing wrong here, at this point i kinda wanna just blame GGG, becuase im jsut not getting returns. The ONLY thing im getting a lot of are nets, so many god damn nets... i have around 1200 T9 nets, which assuming they are NOT being price fixed, is around 30c in nets... And i seriously doubt anyone is gunna buy them.

You need to unshape the t9... or you won't get burial chambers back... This isn't that complicated..
Last edited by Winningg on Apr 2, 2018, 4:30:31 PM
"
Zyrlock wrote:
"
Elf_97 wrote:
"
Zyrlock wrote:
Newb here. What is causing the Icy attacks everywhere when you shoot?

It's herald of ice kill effect.

Is that a purchase item? I have my stuff socketed the same way and it looks nothing like that..Cant find anything in the store either.

Yes it's a purchased MTX and it's called Gloom Herald effect
Hi, I've got a question! Which of these trees should I use if if wanna mapping with deadeye?

UPD: I can afford a Lioneye's fall
Last edited by MrBarracuda on Apr 3, 2018, 7:45:13 AM
Quick question, have you tried the new Voidfletcher quiver on this yet? I have one with +1 additional arrow so curious if it will be decent
"
Winningg wrote:

You need to unshape the t9... or you won't get burial chambers back... This isn't that complicated..

Cool, you ignored the part where im not getting ANY returns, and by the way i TRIED to unshape it, the game gives me an error message stating "This map is already upgraded" everytime i try to unshape and uncomplete it.
Short question: how do you guys deal with chaos damage? We are immune to poison with Pantheon but I take big damage from chaos and die more often that I should :(
"
gubaguy wrote:
"
Winningg wrote:

Cool, you ignored the part where im not getting ANY returns, and by the way i TRIED to unshape it, the game gives me an error message stating "This map is already upgraded" everytime i try to unshape and uncomplete it.

Can you explain the process of you trying to unshape the map to us?

Any advice about upgrade? Right now know about one not crazy - 6-link windripper. Additional arrow bow and quiver is crazy expensive. Enchant on helmet is kinda expensive too, but affordable. How good is it actually? Is TS with enchant a lot more stronger then without it? Also, should i change atziri's promise to wise oak? PoB is saying that i will lose about ~10% dps. Also looking for tree improvements. (Time_To_MF character)
Hi
I'm playing this build and i love it, it is a bit expensive but with some time investment you can farm most of required items.
I have one question. I'm not using Point Blank because i find my self often shooting from the distance. Am i losing a lot of dps doing that and is it even good way of playing this build.
Sorry for my English i hope you understood the question.
THX

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info