[3.3] MF Windripper Deadeye | TS and Barrage | PoB Link

Whats a Seething Life flask of Staunching?
cant finde something in goodle or poe.trade.
would be nice if someone could poste one :)
"
Klassenliste wrote:
Whats a Seething Life flask of Staunching?
cant finde something in goodle or poe.trade.
would be nice if someone could poste one :)

search for "seething DIVINE life flask of staunching"

Hiho
Playing this build and its rly nice except it's maybe a little bit squishy. .. But lvling for now and looking forward to finally use 2. Inspired learning at 93 and Start the Farm :D
You said you farmed hh and acuitys in 2 Werks. ... Would you Mind to tell how? :)
Running shaped spider forest all Day with atlas shaped for it? Or higher maps? Maybe even guardians shaper?
And did you use sextans and/or lvl 8 zana brach? :) Thx for tips will appreciate them.
I did run a lot of vaults but I feel like it's not the Best to do (no sextants /zana mods and alch and go if 15+packsize)
Never rly felt like i do good money.

Ty for any answers and the build :)
"
Rossko wrote:
Hiho
Playing this build and its rly nice except it's maybe a little bit squishy. .. But lvling for now and looking forward to finally use 2. Inspired learning at 93 and Start the Farm :D
You said you farmed hh and acuitys in 2 Werks. ... Would you Mind to tell how? :)
Running shaped spider forest all Day with atlas shaped for it? Or higher maps? Maybe even guardians shaper?
And did you use sextans and/or lvl 8 zana brach? :) Thx for tips will appreciate them.
I did run a lot of vaults but I feel like it's not the Best to do (no sextants /zana mods and alch and go if 15+packsize)

Shaper Spider forest and vault. For spider i used one white sextant and if it hit breachs i would use 2 yellows. Make sure you roll pack size on everyone and use breachs. i got a few lucky drops as well.

Just really luck dependent imo. it took me 500 spiders to get my first card.
[3.3] Windripper Deadeye
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1995053

[3.3] VoidForge Crit Champion
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2117883
"
"
Rossko wrote:
Hiho

Shaper Spider forest and vault. For spider i used one white sextant and if it hit breachs i would use 2 yellows. Make sure you roll pack size on everyone and use breachs. i got a few lucky drops as well.

Just really luck dependent imo. it took me 500 spiders to get my first card.

Ty for the fast reply.... so "use breachs" =zana mod !?

Furthermore some more questions /suggestions.

1.Why do you run enlighten instead for maybe empower or something else? I feel like mana is fine without enlighten.....

2. Why dont you use something like oos Power charge on crit ( amd maybe even curse on Hit assasins mark/proj weakness) in your Boss Boots Setups? Curse on Hit assasins mark does litterally nothing vs bosses or do I miss something?

3. With the 2 inspired learning tree i Lack int cause you spec out of the 20 int/flask charge node (i think it's called druidic rite). Do I miss something or do you need more then 55 int on gear with that tree? If you do I dont think it's optimal cause that tree is mostly for mfing where you cant get a lot of int on gear isnt it?

4. Add thiefs torment Ring to lvling section.... It op as fuck for lvling attack builds :) there are some Boots and belt too which works great (with added ele dmg) nur dont remember the Name will write tomorrow.

5. I have a +1 drillneck and a rigwald's Quiver for now... Should I sell atleast drillneck or maybe even bother for a rare +1 or the harbinger Quiver +1?

Thx for any answers :)
was this your starter league character ? i have around 3 ex to invest. is it near enough to start with ? Are the gem links in order, for example if i get a 5l for a TS should i leave out chain ?

Tried reading another ppl comments, but everyone seem to buy most of the gear from the start.

Hope i didnt miss anything and thanks in advance
Ok so now the promised lvling items which i would suggest to add for lvling.

these are the 3 i feel like are op for lvling a ele attack build.

I did reach lvl 66 /70 (windripper since 66) with actually only:

Because of the +1 drillneck and +1 arrow from deaths harp i was able to use chain instead of gmp while lvling and it was fun and fast as hell. Need a 4link barrage in helmet tho.

Without a +1 arrow quiver its probably better to just use upgraded stormcloud.
But i would highly suggest the other items....they are all around 1 alch (except maybe goldrim for 1c) and they make lvling a joke with all that added ele dmg and life gain on hit.

Ah and i got another question myself (there will be a time my questions are all asked :D ) why not crit multi on jewels? wouldnt it be better!?.

i am playin this build just wanna ask what is the difference between wrath and hatred can someone explain me please
"
i am playin this build just wanna ask what is the difference between wrath and hatred can someone explain me please

Wrath gives flat lightning damage to attacks.
Hatred gives %of phys damage as cold damage.

Since we dont scale phys dmg a lot we want the flat added lightning damage.
(not only on this also on jewellery etc.)
Hey, what enchant helm I need to use, when I play lightning arrow?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info