[3.3] MF Windripper Deadeye | TS and Barrage | PoB Link

Spoiler

What should I upgrade first, I still cant kill bosses for yellow maps even I am at lv79.
My target is just farming shaped burial chamber.
Last edited by oliver2413 on Mar 20, 2018, 8:15:01 PM
"
Fenelon wrote:
So, I just finished leveling up, setting everything up and start mapping. I enter Beach and I can't kill anything there in less than 2-3 shots. Yes, some packs will instantly shatter but rest takes atleast 2-3 shots to kill. Blue packs takes 5-6 shots to kill. Am I doing something wrong? Here's my gear at level 66.

First glance: your gems are very low, have no quality, and you're using a 5-Link.
Love the build. My question that I have is which ascendancy should I go?
Currently I am rocking deadeye but I feel that going raider would be better based on the speed of that class. I am indecisive and dont really have the currency to flip flop back and forth at the moment
Hi

I'm a lv 86 ranger who came back after a two years break. I've been giving this build a try but i cant even sustain on mana, and it feels like im missing out on dmg by a LOAD.
Could you please give me advice? I would love to come back into this game but for now its a burden.

I hope this works for linking items in forum.

Character info sheet

Spoiler

Damage information about tornado shot
Spoiler
Last edited by babehhh on Mar 20, 2018, 5:12:21 PM
So, this build has changed to Deadeye ascendancy?, cuz I just finished leveling a character and I'm sitting at 99p or more.
Does raider map faster than deadeye? I'm looking for a character that can use all IIQ gears and still map fast, used to play windripper raider, not sure which is faster now.
Changing to Deadeye was the answer I was looking for. Map clearing went from 2-3 hits to kill whites to 1 hit to clear half of the screen. Now my question is, how the hell do you get 5.6k life that was pointed in faq using queen of the forest and MF gear? It should be impossible right? I currently have 3155 life, lol. Almost all jewels have life too.
Do you guys run searching eye jewels in your double socket bubonic trail or a ghastly+hypnotic. It doesn't seem worth it to run those even for the 20% damage because they are that garbage for our build.
Mirror Service: view-thread/2466500
Ultimate Dex Stacking Guide: view-thread/2466188
I have another question, is 2 passive points better than helping alira for crit multi and resists?
Last edited by etherealflamezxc on Nov 15, 2019, 11:14:06 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info