[3.3] MF Windripper Deadeye | TS and Barrage | PoB Link

Works great, thanks Kelandi.
Just a quick question, STD stand for standard right ?
Also if i inted to use inspired learning i should go directly for the proper tree or is it better to respec later ?

ps : the pob link for the dps version doesn't include the second inspired learning, how different are both builds? (i saw one for both inspired learning in the skill tree section, 3.1 character i assume)

any chance to update the leveling items / gems? ^^

Thanks guys
Last edited by tirrorex on Mar 4, 2018, 2:07:02 PM
Hi,

I am new to game and I am following your guide from the get go. There are a few things I wanted to ask you, since there are a lot of terms which I don't understand specifically. I see that there are 2 ascendency skill path - Raiders and Pafthfinder.

And I am going to make Barrage / Tornado shots as my main skills. Just wanted to know which ascendency path is newb friendly with not much currency +

Can you please tell me which Award should I take from Act 2 Bandit quest for either raider / pathfinder ?

Alira/ Kait / 2 passive skill points ?

Your answer will be highly appreciated.

Thank You.
Last edited by aasimyalla on Mar 4, 2018, 3:31:43 PM
Bandits: Skill Points
"
Bandits: Skill Points

2x Skill points are much better? What about +20 % global crit + 15% all resistance? we will not need them ?

I am at act 5 at the moment and my resistance are still very low.
Hello. Is it possible to make this an Ice Shot build?
"
Hejti wrote:
Hey would you still use the same tree on Deadeye or would you drop frenzy charges for sth else? Would need to run bloodrage to gain Frenzies then. Could you post you tree for Deadeye?

Check out my MF character in std: Madfinder

it may answer you question.

~peace, M
Can anyone help me out?

On rings, amulets:
Is increased critical strike chance better than inc global crit strike chance?

If I use iceshot - does cold damage on rings better than physical dmg?
Poe 2.0 new trailers when?
"
Snyperx wrote:
"
Hejti wrote:
Hey would you still use the same tree on Deadeye or would you drop frenzy charges for sth else? Would need to run bloodrage to gain Frenzies then. Could you post you tree for Deadeye?

Check out my MF character in std: Madfinder

it may answer you question.

~peace, M

How your ascendecy tree looks? Also how do you generate frenzy charges against map boss?
Any tips on my build? I get some problems with map bosses

I know my levels are not maxed out so state some other things..

https://pastebin.com/gcmzR9RZ

I swap barrage and ice bite in my 6link.

thanks
Poe 2.0 new trailers when?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info