[3.3] MF Windripper Deadeye | TS and Barrage | PoB Link

Hi , maybe noob question but, with Yriel's armor, best is to get with Rhoa Right ?
"
Sadistic54 wrote:
Hi , maybe noob question but, with Yriel's armor, best is to get with Rhoa Right ?

yup,rhoa da best. if you cant get it better use QotF.
okay thx :) will stay with forest atm then
"
3ryk wrote:
is it possible to run assasin version of this build? it looks very interesting to me, but i dont wanna lvl new character :/
Out of curiosity, would pathfinder be better than raider for this?
Can anyone whos farming t14 vaults using Dual inspired learnings please help me out? Need to ask some questions
"
danios50 wrote:
"
obaybee wrote:

Going with something closer to your build, but did you consider the damage bonus for shocked enemies making added lightning worth it? Icebite is more dps on pob but I havent had an issue sustaining max frenzy charges so far

Added lightning damage with intimidiate (vinktar's shock) is still worse than added cold (ofc w/o intimidiate). OP have bossing setup and prolly that's why added lightning and vinktar works better for him cuz he have a lot of flat ele on gear and he use wrath. With frenzy charges i meant ice bite is lot better for me cuz i get max charges after first pack when i start map. When u are using added cold damage instead i had to sometimes kill like 2-3 packs to get all charges.

Gotcha. Im using 2 socket tombfist for intimidate\maim and nasty bow jewels offers too much damage to switch to sadimas.

Loving Mirage Archer but may switch that or ice bite out for added lightning and use a double wrath primastic (phys convert\and penetrate) my friend found. Will report back
I noticed in the videos that herald of ice is up in the auras area of his screen, but there is no key mapped to it. Am I missing something? Im trying to get blink arrow into the hotbar but I dont have room for it with herald being there.
"
zero0422 wrote:
I noticed in the videos that herald of ice is up in the auras area of his screen, but there is no key mapped to it. Am I missing something? Im trying to get blink arrow into the hotbar but I dont have room for it with herald being there.

You dont need to have your auras in your hotbar for them to work. Just activate the aura and replace it with another skill.
[3.3] Windripper Deadeye
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1995053

[3.3] VoidForge Crit Champion
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2117883
Hi could u give me some advice in my current equipment ?
I kinda struggle with maxing res tho , plz help ;-;

P/s : Ignore that enchant in rat's nest

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info