[3.7] Ahfack's Crimson Cyclone | Shaper FULL Life Kill Vid | 100% Pure Phys | All Content | PoBs

Yo man, thx alot for a great build :)

Ive run into some problems, after getting my Kaoms i no longer have max ress.
Seems like there arent any good items for sale that would help me out.

Do you think i should drop the curse ring and get the resists done or? Ive just been enjoying dual curses alot, and cant imagine playing without it :/ ..

Also which item should i focus on getting next?

best regards
IGN: Iznogood / IceIce_bby
"
Noctorious wrote:
Yo man, thx alot for a great build :)

Ive run into some problems, after getting my Kaoms i no longer have max ress.
Seems like there arent any good items for sale that would help me out.

Do you think i should drop the curse ring and get the resists done or? Ive just been enjoying dual curses alot, and cant imagine playing without it :/ ..

Also which item should i focus on getting next?

best regards

Unlock your character tab I can't see your gear.

You should have res on gloves, boots, ring, and jewels.
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
Hey Ahfack,

How is Kitava's Feast for this build as a weapon before Disfavour?
"
Dying__Lights wrote:
Hey Ahfack,

How is Kitava's Feast for this build as a weapon before Disfavour?

That could work too. I'll add it to the list
can u view my gear plz?? Current only having 3.6k Life at lvl 71 which is kind of low. Would like u to recommend some stuff for improvements
"
invoker232 wrote:
can u view my gear plz?? Current only having 3.6k Life at lvl 71 which is kind of low. Would like u to recommend some stuff for improvements

Replace Carrion eye. You gotta have life on all gear possible.

You have no jewels with life on them. Jewels with life roll is very important for us, even if they are blue magic ones.

You're only level 71 keep leveling.

Belt is good

If you're usign doedre ring with that little life, you need to be using enfeeble instead of punishment - definitely worth it.

"
Ahfack wrote:
"
invoker232 wrote:

Replace Carrion eye. You gotta have life on all gear possible.

You have no jewels with life on them. Jewels with life roll is very important for us, even if they are blue magic ones.

You're only level 71 keep leveling.

Belt is good

If you're usign doedre ring with that little life, you need to be using enfeeble instead of punishment - definitely worth it.

Ok ty switched to enfeeble and also crafted some life on rings. Might be changing my glove to 70+ life or so and i might be changing the tree for a bit more life. Will see how it goes. VP is pretty decent as long as I hav max life leech at 12%
Should be available now, sorry about that :)
IGN: Iznogood / IceIce_bby
Good Guide, But I dunno were I'm going wrong atm, going for the retch next mind having a look at my build when you get the chance mate. Also mind explaining why taking Crimson dance doesn't it lower our bleed damage?
hi im at lvl 86 currently with 4.8k hp and had 86k dps in ho. i just starting this build. its really great, but what do u recommend for curse? enfeeble + vuln or enfeeble+punishment? because i get 1 shot with izaro :( .i read all ur faq but i dont know which one is better curse+aura or curse curse , hurmm.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info