Redacted.

Redacted.
Last edited by Ulsarek on Sep 28, 2022, 5:10:54 PM
Last bumped on Sep 19, 2017, 6:33:35 PM
Dunno, they're still annoying 90% of the time or reddit frontpage reposts, or bragging about 40 challanges, far from quality content.
Get a grip man.
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023
"
krenderke wrote:
far from quality content

I'm not aware of the incident 0Crimnor is referring to, but I can respect their attempt to do the right thing. If they lashed out at someone and want to make amends, I don't think your slight at the person they're apologising to contributes anything of value. If you want to judge the quality of someone's posts, maybe you should begin with your own.
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
Well this is unexpected I usually don't get apologies I get death threats and insults quite daily.

I accept your apology /dinosaurs
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Aww... pass me a tissue.
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
Aww... pass me a tissue.

Couple of ways to interpret that :D
This seems to me way over the top and quite a bizzare post to be honest. Get a better perspective it's just a (quite insignificant) forum.

Btw some of her comments are objectively obnoxious, I think she would agree with me on that^^
hug it out you two. nice to see something like this on GD.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
This isn't NEARLY cancerous enough to be in General Discussion. Petition to move it to Help and Information or Gameplay Help and Discussion where it belongs. Or, I guess we could turn it into the usual GD shit show?
U MAD?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info