[3.0] [HSC] Berserker Sunder - (Starter/Budget/End Game/HC Viable) - All Boss Down (With Videos)

"
Moorzy97 wrote:
Hey, i was wondering if i can run same setup but with skill points for 2h axe and run a 2h axe instead of 2 swords

Easily I'd bet, just respec into some nearby 2H nodes instead of the 1H nodes.
I love pie.
What do you think about running a Scourge claw instead sword in off hand?
"
Karibean12 wrote:
What do you think about running a Scourge claw instead sword in off hand?

bad
Thank you very much for you guide!! This really helps me a lot as I am pretty new to this game.

Now I have a lvl92 Berserker with 80-90% the same stuff as yours( the name is Thecockless in my account which you can check)

However, In path of Building, if I toggle off all your flasks and my flasks, your DPS is like 450K while mine is only 150K, although I do not have as good rings as yours(not high enough physical damage to attacks) and I haven't got Aspect of Carnage(40% damage berserker talent),but three times damage difference? Actually when I placed the Aspect of Carnage my dps is still only 220K(Even I have the 40% sunder damage enchantment you don't have). What's more your APS is higher than me too but I think I place more attack speed stuff(gear ,jewel and passive tree)than you.

So could you take a look at my character to see whats wrong??You can directly import to path of building.

By the way, how is Carnage Heart, Onyx Amulet? Does the damage boost still work when we have our life leech instantly?
"
hydramist0304 wrote:
Thank you very much for you guide!! This really helps me a lot as I am pretty new to this game.

Now I have a lvl92 Berserker with 80-90% the same stuff as yours( the name is Thecockless in my account which you can check)

However, In path of Building, if I toggle off all your flasks and my flasks, your DPS is like 450K while mine is only 150K, although I do not have as good rings as yours(not high enough physical damage to attacks) and I haven't got Aspect of Carnage(40% damage berserker talent),but three times damage difference? Actually when I placed the Aspect of Carnage my dps is still only 220K(Even I have the 40% sunder damage enchantment you don't have). What's more your APS is higher than me too but I think I place more attack speed stuff(gear ,jewel and passive tree)than you.

So could you take a look at my character to see whats wrong??You can directly import to path of building.

By the way, how is Carnage Heart, Onyx Amulet? Does the damage boost still work when we have our life leech instantly?

Carnage Heart, Onyx Amulet is useless.

We already have 101% leech, the 1.2% leech is not important for us,

and 20 physical damage > 40 increased damage,

and also we don't have leeching, we only gain life from leech instantly,

so we won't get the increased damage.
Last edited by dorapkmon on Sep 25, 2017, 1:03:14 PM
Thank you for your reply but could you take a look at my character to see whats going wrong? I literally followed every detail in your guide
only have no more than 50% of your dps while placing more damage passives than you
nice build. maybe i will use 6l rare chest for cheap ver =)
Cool build man, nice kills with your gear.
omg that build literally can not die. I can facetank everything except shaper. Pale council guardians hall of grandmaster etc. did not even die once. But I wonder how can i make this build much more better. like million of dps. I have budget and i really like to spend for that build.
I see you're using Maim lately. how does it compare to dmg on full life?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info