[3.0] [HSC] Berserker Sunder - (Starter/Budget/End Game/HC Viable) - All Boss Down (With Videos)

What's up ,

I have a quick question about the boot enchant. How consistently can you shock t15/16/shaper with it if you just get lightning damage on a ring/amulet?
"
ashaze wrote:
What's up ,

I have a quick question about the boot enchant. How consistently can you shock t15/16/shaper with it if you just get lightning damage on a ring/amulet?

You can use corrupted Kaom's root as well, it doesn't matter.
If you need to shock the boss, use vaal lightning trap.
Ya I am just asking which one would be better the freeze/shock/ignite or attack speed if killed recently.

My Set up currently is a little different but i will be speccing into vaal pact today most probably
"
ashaze wrote:
Ya I am just asking which one would be better the freeze/shock/ignite or attack speed if killed recently.

My Set up currently is a little different but i will be speccing into vaal pact today most probably

attack speed is better.
Last edited by dorapkmon on Sep 18, 2017, 10:09:17 AM
would a xophs be viable also any other flask since i dont Need the life flask?
This has got to be the laziest, most fun, mapping build that just so happens can do end game bosses fairly well. My current setup, using that Biscos of course for mapping. Dps unbuffed is 80k on Sunder. It's mind blowing.

I love pie.
Short and good feedback; Okey guys do not hesitate about that build. it is just awesome, I almost tried 10 or more build in this league. That sunder build is my second favourite. If you would like to level up fast and do uber lab, atziri, shaper etc go with that build. It is slow for bosses because of DPS but it can facetank to everything. apart from my mistakes i died 3-4 times with this build. Can run every map except no leech maps but i tried i did run it was hard af.

Edit : I considered slow for bosses because before that sunder build I had heavy+flicker build i had 3 million dps for heavy so basically one shot to everything but sunder is better for leveling.
Last edited by onlynewtr on Sep 20, 2017, 9:59:01 PM
Good job.Excelent build.
Aqui Tem Coragem!!!!
Dropped the Lions Roar flask just because I find the knockback annoying, and dropped Totem too as it dies quickly on bosses so there is no point. Instead I replaced flask with a Onslaught flask, and may try Sins Rebirth if/when I get it. Right now farming for headhunter because I can see it greatly increasing speed and fun with this build. I'm at 7.6k life with Biscos on and near 8k but it's more than enough for almost everything. Shaper can be tough because single target isn't super great, but for guardians and below it's easy as pie, and can face tank nearly everything in almost all situations. I replaced my totem setup with a CWDT setup that is high level and triggers bladefall, enfeeble, and IC. The bladefall at high level leeches back health in the off chance were in between attacking/leeching. It helps more than you know. Enfeeble makes facetanking big hits a ton easier as well. Other than that this is a solid build. Unbuffed I am at 90k DPS, and buffed I get up to 140k.

I love pie.
Hey, i was wondering if i can run same setup but with skill points for 2h axe and run a 2h axe instead of 2 swords

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info