[3.0] [HSC] Berserker Sunder - (Starter/Budget/End Game/HC Viable) - All Boss Down (With Videos)

"
JeanPied wrote:
What pantheon do you use? thanks for the build trying it right now :p

Updated
Hey, why do you use on multiple piece of gear "add lighting damage to attacks"? It seems not really usefull here, what am I missing?
"
JeanPied wrote:
Hey, why do you use on multiple piece of gear "add lighting damage to attacks"? It seems not really usefull here, what am I missing?

coincidence
where should i go in the skill tree first?
"
NO_Quarter25 wrote:
where should i go in the skill tree first?

Rush to the "Resolute Technique" first,
and then straightforward to "Vaal Pact"
after that just take all the damage and attack speed,
Max Life is the last pick.
ok thanks
Its HC viable ! Very nice !
Hey,
Really easy build, just first tried the shaper at lvl 89, I recommend this build for everyone who wants to be able to kill everything in this game pretty easily.

Thanks for this build cya
Nice guide, I have been playing it for a few days it's really nice. I have a few questions..

Is there any item/flask/anything upgrades that would fit into this build better than your current gear?

I'm having a problem getting enough mana for all 3 buffs. Is it just a question of stacking more int or is there something i missed?

"
Nice guide, I have been playing it for a few days it's really nice. I have a few questions..

Is there any item/flask/anything upgrades that would fit into this build better than your current gear?

I'm having a problem getting enough mana for all 3 buffs. Is it just a question of stacking more int or is there something i missed?

I thought the flask set-up is the best for this build.

100% mana reserved is ok, because soul-taker don't care about no mana.
Last edited by dorapkmon on Sep 12, 2017, 6:01:12 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info