[3.0] [HSC] Berserker Sunder - (Starter/Budget/End Game/HC Viable) - All Boss Down (With Videos)

Playing your build atm, but i don't have so much currency so will it work to get a 5 linked rare body and skip ruthless,using this body atm is that okey?
Hi guys, it's a really good build, fast and fun

I i wonder why my dps is not the same as u can u check my gear and give me some feedback pls thank you
"
rindback wrote:
I i wonder why my dps is not the same as u can u check my gear and give me some feedback pls thank you

your gear doesnt look bad, but im no pro.
i would try to get 40% Sunder Damage on Helmet, but i guess you are trying already.
what about using a physical version of doryani's invation
IGN: Bamicinder
does this setup works?
Last edited by CuzipoTTV on Oct 14, 2017, 7:20:07 PM
How does this compare to a max block sunder gladiator? More/less survivability? Sunders my favourite but am having trouble deciding which sunder build to play
Sorry for my english is horrible. First TY for this build, is cheapest. One question. Why 40% damage sunder (in helmet) is better that 15% attack speed. My damage with 40 vs 15% dont change, is the same. And consider that attack speed is better for leeched life. Ty friend
Look at my char : i have 2 choice

1)put flame golem on cwdt for 20% damage increase

2)curse on hit and punishment with the warchief

on tooltip golem win but i feel curse is a good boost too.

Another question is : atm i have 7.68 aps with 155.196 DPS (tooltip with golem and totem but without flask) i must go for reduce attack time (0.13) or try to boost dmg? (i can improve one or other switching jewels)

there is a limit for aps?
Last edited by Beskaius on Oct 16, 2017, 7:20:46 AM
Why take Berserking and not Duality in passive tree?

PoB shows Duality provides more dps, is there a reason Berserking is better?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info