[3.0] [HSC] Berserker Sunder - (Starter/Budget/End Game/HC Viable) - All Boss Down (With Videos)

Hello i just started playing and i am keen on trying this build but i would like to ask what do i get from bandits? Do i kill all of them for 2 skills or help the one that gives tha physical bonus?
"
strikergrc wrote:
Hello i just started playing and i am keen on trying this build but i would like to ask what do i get from bandits? Do i kill all of them for 2 skills or help the one that gives tha physical bonus?

Bandit: Kill all of them
Last edited by dorapkmon on Oct 3, 2017, 10:53:29 PM
Really thanks for the comprehensive guide. I´m very new to PoE and I think that now I have all very clear.

Cheers!!!
kek?
Hello, sorry for my english is not so good.
I want to play this build but i couldn't find which skills i should use.
What about the bandits?
Sorry just read 2 post above: kill em all
have you tested molten strike for bosses?
What about Attack Speed?
7.52 Aps for Sunder is enough?

151k on tooltip with totem down atziri promise and sorrow divine flask up, i can rise up dps replacing some jewel but i must go for IAS or increase damage?

curse with vuln or enfeeble instead of totem is a good alternative or totem is the way?
is not molten srike better then sunder with this setup on bosses?
Last edited by Beskaius on Oct 6, 2017, 5:18:17 AM
Thank you very much for this awesome build! This is my third build since I started playing POE and I must say definitely my favorite so far! I'm lvl 70 and absolutely melting everything and everyone! :D The last build I played was a totem build and when it comes to clear speed it's like going from a Fiat to a Ferrari. Very tanky and i'd say nearly impossible to die - the instant leach is amazing.
I decided not to use Kaom's boots because my current ones have around 110 life and more than 30% of each resistance. Plus a very good enchantment I don't want to lose.
Once again a big thank you!
Looks like a fun build to try out. Unfortunately, I only have a 5L belly to work with. Which gem would you all recommend to ditch for the sunder set? Thanks!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info