[3.2] Zerphi EA Pathfinder - Instant Heal / Magic Find / HoGM / PvP

"
Apolloco wrote:
Pros:

Fun build and pretty tanky with a high life pool and nearly infinite life sustain from Zephi's. Once you are able to achieve negative mana regen with Divine Distillate and Zephi's, every Explosive Arrow you shoot will heal you massively and with the high attack speed, you will rarely die. Being able to slot MF gear on and clear well is always a huge plus.

Cons:

While Explosive Arrow has a fast clear speed, it is a bit slow at times because you have to wait for each arrow to explode. That's what bothered me the most playing this build. I'm currently using a 17/20 Less duration gem. A 20/20 would only reduce the duration by 1%.

Tips/Thoughts:

Arcane Chemistry node is definitely not worth it for the average player. It makes achieving negative mana regen with Divine Distillation and Zephi's extremely hard. 15% Reduced charges isn't needed that badly because of how long your flasks last - you will be able to refill EASILY before they run out.

Overall, this is a very fun build and I recommend it. My two cents, thanks.

Thanks for your feedback. I pretty much agree with you. I don't think about the delay as a con (I don't "wait", I either loot, shoot other mobs or move forward). The bad single target dps vs. rare / unique monsters is the only con in my opinion (when there isn't any possibility to let EA explode on top of the monster). You're also absolutely right about Arcane Chemistry. It's a PvP thing to achieve perma Zerphi without having to kill anything.
Hello I have around 5-6 ex for that build but Im really confused about item choices can you give me any contact adress for asking something please ? I tryed to whisper you in game for 2 days but when Im online u wasn't online all the time please whisper me any contact adress If u can thanks :)
"
batuhan7313 wrote:
Hello I have around 5-6 ex for that build but Im really confused about item choices can you give me any contact adress for asking something please ? I tryed to whisper you in game for 2 days but when Im online u wasn't online all the time please whisper me any contact adress If u can thanks :)

Just ask here ;)
Projectile speed is really important at bow ? And Adds addiontal arrow in quiver is important ? Im looking for buy them but don't see any good projectile speed ones cheap they are 5ex + for good projectile same as quiver should I buy them or lower ones is just fine ?
"
batuhan7313 wrote:
Projectile speed is really important at bow ? And Adds addiontal arrow in quiver is important ? Im looking for buy them but don't see any good projectile speed ones cheap they are 5ex + for good projectile same as quiver should I buy them or lower ones is just fine ?

Buy the cheapest QR and divine it when you have currency leftover. You don't need a +1 quiver. Just get any life / res / ele dmg quiver with an open suffix and craft attack speed on it (should be 5-25c).
Last edited by 99prosorc on Oct 29, 2017, 9:39:09 PM
hey i wanted to upgrade my gear for pvp, not for farming, i managed to do a few hall of grandmaster, but im more interested in doing pvp with the build and eventual mapfarming which is enough as it is with the pvp build.

do i benefit alot from crit / accuracy ? i know i need crit to procc my elemental overload but should i focus on other stats than crit or should i get it if possible? do i need accuracy or can i let it slide if i dont have it on items.

i did read the wiki but im still a bit clueless.

should i focus on ele damage / attackspeed / projectile speed / projectile damage / maximum life ? i mean we are trying to pimp the explosion right?

also why "Trigger Commandment of Winter when Hit" as enchant? i dont get it. why not fury or gripped gloves?

my current gear, still alot of room to pimp it i know. 6l quill with corruption, enchants, kaoms etc. , my jewels are trash too.

Last edited by FamousAzzkicker on Nov 2, 2017, 12:08:47 AM
Hi, really enjoying your build but HOW do you kill DanziGG. He 1 shots you 2 screens away constantly???

Thanks!
i never get oneshotted by any hall of grandmaster dudes and i already did deathless at lvl 75, im at 82 now.
i always try to fight them at pillars and nuke em down from the sides. if they get close , switch to shooting at the pillar, never had any issues. plus im spamming flasks.

but i always see a russian pvp dude oneshotting me in sarn arena ;P
Last edited by FamousAzzkicker on Nov 2, 2017, 12:10:56 AM
hey 99prosorc

could we please have a pastebin for your hogm farming build? I am not sure if i am blind but I can only see the pastebin for the other variations of your build. thanks in advance!

also will any golems help for the hogm farming build? cheers for the guide
so what about leveling ? how do you level with to this build ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info