A close friend has a ''gull bladder'' infection.

That's not going to kill him right? Sorry I'm working *shows jaws
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last bumped on Sep 11, 2017, 3:11:10 PM
Got googlez? If we were doctors we wouldnt have time to post here.
Git R Dun!
Only one cure for that i think.

Spoiler
Eagles
Spoiler
lot's of them

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
"
鬼殺し wrote:
Wait, their bladder is infected with gulls? That's not good.

No, no. They have a bladder primarily for holding gulls prior to expulsion, and normally that works just fine.

Then it got infected.
"

Not usually. Infections can be treated with medicine, and if there are gallstones or other causes of inflammation they have routine treatments as well. If there's a perforation is when it becomes serious, but they would typically bring that person into the hospital and do laparoscopic surgery almost immediately. People can live without a gall bladder, though they do need to take supplements and adjust their diet so that high fat, high protein meals are digested properly.
PoE Origins - Piety's story http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2081910
Last edited by DalaiLama on Sep 7, 2017, 7:46:28 PM
People who live in gulls' houses shouldn't throw gullstones.

- Better?
PoE Origins - Piety's story http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2081910
"
DalaiLama wrote:
"

Not usually. Infections can be treated with medicine, and if there are gallstones or other causes of inflammation they have routine treatments as well. If there's a perforation is when it becomes serious, but they would typically bring that person into the hospital and do laparoscopic surgery almost immediately. People can live without a gall bladder, though they do need to take supplements and adjust their diet so that high fat, high protein meals are digested properly.

aite good felt like pins and needles in my fucking chest. WORRIED AF
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
I'm putting legos on your toilet seat U BULLY
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
I saw a person get in a fight with a gull over a chicken wing, one time. On the beach.

I hope that's not your friend's problem. Because that scenario doesn't end well.
Last edited by MrSmiley21 on Sep 7, 2017, 8:19:05 PM
"
I'm putting legos on your toilet seat U BULLY

Oh, at least it's only the toilet seat... on the bed or the stairs would be FAR worse, trust me... it's a pain I will never truly be able to forget.
I make dumb builds, therefore I am.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info