Ngamahu's Ball Toss variant with MoM?

This seems like a fun build to try but
(1) I don't like Berserker's increased damage taken on self,
(2) I get enough of staring at the Marauder's man arse with my RF guy and
(3) the spread-out tree, and frankly the skills used, don't lend themselves too well to my usual mainstay of endurance charges so I've been trying to use the Scion.

I'd appreciate it very much if someone could look over my theorycraft and tell me if I've got something here, if there are any mistakes I need to correct, or if it's a clear dud.

Tree:
Spoiler

Level 96 (personal best +2). This is pretty much my current envisioned final build.

Level 75 tree. This is where I propose to start on high-powered content such as Uber lab, special maps and red maps.

The idea is basically to have around 6k life and 2k mana, more than 10k aggregate if possible, for that nice protection against 1shot goodness.

With my Kaom's Roots with 0.6% leech as life and mana if killed recently, I should have 3% of damage leeched as life and 1% as mana at (nearly) all times, upped to 4.5% and 1.5% for being a Trickster, with judicious use of the Writhing Jar if I'm fighting solo bosses for longer periods (Atziri, guardians etc).

To keep my mana pool for tanking I propose to run Anger at least in an Essence Woym, and perhaps Herald of Ash too. For Elemental reflect maps, I can run Yugul's blessing along with being an Elementalist, and if that's not enough I have a Sybil's ring on hand to get me to -15% reflected elemental damage taken (would be sick if it actually healed me, though GGG are too smart to allow that ;D )

I'd run a Bisco's if the build is otherwise strong enough, a Xoph's Blood if I can get my filthy mitts on one vs tough bosses.

The rest of the build would probably be rares (hat and gloves certainly, belt might be a Deceiver/wurm's molt at least for a while). Dyadian Dawn + Brine Crown for extra leech on chilled dudes seems too weak, frankly.
Last edited by rottenvenetic on Sep 7, 2017, 4:51:00 PM
Last bumped on Sep 7, 2017, 4:11:43 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info