Build of the Week: Doryani's Fist Thunderpunch

Can't keep myself to think that this Build Of The Week is more about GGG boasting about the change of this unique (adding Touch of God) than the build.

I won't say no builds will never make this unique shine, but it won't be this one for sure. Clearing is a chore, single target DPS is moderate at best and more importantly, extremely dangerous. As Bex says this skill is slow, EXTREMELY slow I'd even say and nearly all the attack speed bonus you can find won't apply with Unarmed, so in fact you are waiting to be killed when you use it.

Please GGG, there is a lot of build that is fun to play and won't let you die because the animation is too slow, try to get the good one, no the funny but unable to work ones! Or buff it before you do, at least...
another boring movement skil based build with cast on (insert here). same vaal pact+berserker combo seen a thousand times before ... yawn.
A Touch of the Week.
Carry on my waypoint son, there'll be peace when maps are done.
Lay your portal gem to rest, don't you die no more.

'Cause it's a bitter sweet symphony this league.
Try to make maps meet, you're a slave to the meta, then you leave.
Oh look, another Vaal Pact Berserker.
Another very meh BotW. Any new player that decides to go with this since it was a featured build is probably going to end up quite disappointed. The damage against bosses as shown in the video looks quite low, and there is no mention of any end game bosses in the guide, so I assume it cannot even do them.
nerf berserker
If you are going to face a real challenge, it has to be a real challenge. You can't accomplish anything without the possibility of failure.
nice meme build good build choice

pls rename MEME of the week build ty

we all know that the current meta builds getting nerfed everytime (fun detected nerf incoming)
Last edited by pannendienst on Sep 7, 2017, 2:48:36 PM
Bex_GGG, when will we be able to buy this new shield MTX? :)
IGN Odminko, Orlangoor.
Just wanted to stop by and say that the production on these videos is great. Looks pro. Love Bex but can't help to miss Chris' seductive voice in BOTW. Maybe he can make a comeback just for one week?
soon as you said berserker i lost interest instantly.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info