Build of the Week: Doryani's Fist Thunderpunch

Another Zerker Viable.

Well thanks.
"
zazoumar wrote:
Honored to have made it into the series guys ! i love you all ! :)

(great costume you made my character wear by the way)

Interesting build mate must be a blast to play, i like it when a build has more of a theme behind it. Nice to see people using shield charge, one of my favourite skills and combining it with CoMK is something i haven't thought about.
looks good:)
but will it blend?
Should call it "Thunderstruck" and play AC/DC for the backing track. I'm sure there's a royalty issue there though!
You can make some interesting builds in this game if you only want to kill trash. Boss killing on the other hand is a lot more limited in skill variety and mechanics. Very few things work well for that.
From League Starter to Shaper – Cheap, Tanky, Fast and Fun Physical ST – Very Detailed Guide
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077519

Gannicus, God of the Arena – Deathless Uber Elder for Everyone
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2627521
"
You can make some interesting builds in this game if you only want to kill trash. Boss killing on the other hand is a lot more limited in skill variety and mechanics. Very few things work well for that.

Not really. There's no poverty in skills that can kill either trash or bosses. The narrowing happens only if you expect to kill them fast i.e. change your expectations for all builds to be "efficient" (in terms of time spent per map) and suddenly a universe of perfectly 'viable' builds opens up. For the casual player, PoE is a theme park. For the pro-player, it can be a tunnel. But I wouldn't fault the game for that - that'd happen in any complex game. Just relax and the game (and life in general) is a lot more enjoyable. :)
Great build, but the build name should be "The Touch of God!" instead.

BTW, waiting to see some players argue that this build is trash. In their point of view, only build that can clean map under two minutes, kill boss in 5 seconds, leech from 1 life to full in half a second deserves to be listed in build of the week. If you use spell with non-crit? Trash! If you play fun build instead of strong one? Trash! If you don't min-max? Trash!

Anyway, I prefer interesting viable build instead of boring op build to be listed in build of the week.
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Dear GGG,

When can we expect sound effect MTX to be added to the game? We just need "The touch of God!" sound on that gloves.
Funny how the changes to AoE were intended to keep players from investing into AoE a lot. Oh look what we have here, a Build that squeezes in every last bit of possible AoE...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info