[3.0] Sidefx's Kaio-Ken! Ass/Path Life/MoM EE Discharge Endgame content!

Nice build fam!

What do you think about changing firestorm to vortex for single target?

Thanks.
"
Sidefx06 wrote:
"
leniusxue wrote:
Looks great! Wanna have a try with my RF scion. But a little bit worried about the defense of this build. MOM and VP is enough? I also notice that you mentioned you have finished Shaper in your latest post, is there any gear update?

Thanks!

No gear updates. Did it with the posted gear before I sold off. Was Rough BUT doable.

Thank you for your reply! Already get all the main gear and reach level 80. Feels really good when the critical reach to certain level. But now the main issue is survival. I only click 2 jew slot and the HP is about 4000+. Should I first get all the health point and jew slot with 7% life? There is about 17% life in the passive that I have not get yet. but to get them I can only click many critical rate point very late.
"
leniusxue wrote:
"
Sidefx06 wrote:
"
leniusxue wrote:
Looks great! Wanna have a try with my RF scion. But a little bit worried about the defense of this build. MOM and VP is enough? I also notice that you mentioned you have finished Shaper in your latest post, is there any gear update?

Thanks!

No gear updates. Did it with the posted gear before I sold off. Was Rough BUT doable.

Thank you for your reply! Already get all the main gear and reach level 80. Feels really good when the critical reach to certain level. But now the main issue is survival. I only click 2 jew slot and the HP is about 4000+. Should I first get all the health point and jew slot with 7% life? There is about 17% life in the passive that I have not get yet. but to get them I can only click many critical rate point very late.

I had 5000 life and 2200 mana for MoM so 7200 effective HP, Life on jewels is a must on most life builds to add that extra mmph.
If anyone has any questions I am available now on my twitch page, link found at the top of guide :) See you there!
why you stop playing this build?
hmm, so as a new player to your guide, where is the updated 3.0 passive tree, the one you have posted in the guide says its not updated.

you also tell to play sunder, where are the optimal gems for that? items? tree?
"
bukiet95 wrote:
why you stop playing this build?

Had other things i wanted to play and needed the currency
"
KGF wrote:
hmm, so as a new player to your guide, where is the updated 3.0 passive tree, the one you have posted in the guide says its not updated.

you also tell to play sunder, where are the optimal gems for that? items? tree?

To play sunder you just equip the gem at lv 12. its OP you grab nothing but life nodes to easy early lving. and the skill tree is up to date the website just shows its not.
Any insight as to what kinds of jewels you use??
"
Master247 wrote:
Any insight as to what kinds of jewels you use??

Crit multi will be a primary stat along with Life % secondary could Attack speed

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info