Harbinger League Statistics

im just wondering how bad Bisco's is gonna get nerfed for next League.
IGN: DabrixRN
yeah 37 challenges in the first 2 weeks of league. Kinda retired of harb alrdy. HC btw

ps:

1) new league plz?
2) add new orbs ( all of them, annulment, ancients, etc ) to the CORE GAME. This is the best and ( why not say ) the ONLY good part of harbinguer league. Because yes, harb encounters itself its sucks, boring and lag my fps to the ground. Worst league i ever played.
Bring back some kind of perandus/breach league in the next leagues plz.
3) Together with harbinguer set, of supporter pack, the harbinguer effect of 36th challenge actually looks really cool. However, it seems not a good deal with remaining armours due to very high blue color and design.
4) Looking to your own statistic I guess you realized already CI and energy is dead. Fix it plz? You can start by bringing back vaal pact to ES. It's a good try. You already nerfed to the ground all ES gear despites I guess it was wrong as well. 20k ES was something only mirrored gears could reach, you're not consdering average and casual players.

I said this one thousand times already, and I'll keep this conversation til you realize what you're doing: you can't "balance" this game around Zizaran dude. He plays this shit 24h/day and soon or later will have awesome gear in any league or race you create.

bye
My end, it justifies my means,
All I ever do is delay,
My every attempt to evade,
The end of the road
And my end....
Last edited by imLuCaSsS on Sep 6, 2017, 12:35:05 AM
"
imLuCaSsS wrote:
yeah 37 challenges in the first 2 weeks of league. Kinda retired of harb alrdy. HC btw

ps:

1) new league plz?
2) add new orbs ( all of them, annulment, ancients, etc ) to the CORE GAME. This is the best and ( why not say ) the ONLY good part of harbinguer league. Because yes, harb encounters itself its sucks, boring and lag my fps to the ground. Worst league i ever played.
Bring back some kind of perandus/breach league in the next leagues plz.
3) Together with harbinguer set, of supporter pack, the harbinguer effect of 36th challenge actually looks really cool. However, it seems not a good deal with remaining armours due to very high blue color and design.
4) Looking to your own statistic I guess you realized already CI and energy is dead. Fix it plz? You can start by bringing back vaal pact to ES. It's a good try. You already nerfed to the ground all ES gear despites I guess it was wrong too as well. 20k ES was something only mirrored gears could reach, you're not consdering average and casual players.

I said this one thousand times already, and I'll keep this conversation til you realize what you're doing: you can't "balance" this game around Zizaran dude. He plays this shit 24h/day and soon or later will have awesome gear in any league or race you create.

bye

real talk
cool statistic, i just making a sunder build. hope it goes well.
Ancestral Warchief.. how long will it take to understand that Ancestral Protector with build in Melee Splash that can be Conc Effected for no reason is good? How much though is needed to understand that it can more than DOUBLE effective DPS because it simply deals obscene damage AND provides implicit damage bonus to the player

Is it healty to the game when AW on 4Link beats 'main' skill on a 5Link? What is the 'design' idea behind this gem?

Same with Bisco's - 'we have stomped on all IIQ items in the past and do not like players being able to stack IIQ without a cost (but if you really like IIQ, here is the jail-free card for you)'.
does it make any sense? serious question

sunder, cyclone, kinetic blast, vaal lightning trap, barrage, scorching ray, dark pact.. (diversity)

is there any GGG dev that can explain Sunder's damage effectiveness? why this skill has better single target than Heavy Strike?

the day when the entire passive tree and skill system can be scrapped and replaced with pre-made build templates like other ARPGs have is nearer and nearer

btw - how are rare chests going? when i told 'general populace' that rare chests will remain useless junk people jumped on me claiming that 3% PDR affix on rare AR chests will change everything. I'd like to have a word with these guys. rare chests ARE JUNK - mostly because of how good uniques are but the 100% bland (and weird) affixes available is also to blame
Cool stats! :D
IGN: JerleSteelChampion/JerleRuthlessAgain
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
"
ladish wrote:
weird spike at 13 rather than 12

I would guess that quite a few people went for 12 quickly and then ended up completing something else without aiming for it a while later. There are quite a few challenges this time that might just happen.
Rip retention
This Hmaburger league hehehehe
Aw still very strong, leave as is GGG 😃
Hardcore is how we play ™

Best ladder ranking so far: OhSnapIsRerolling, rank 85 HC Nemesis League

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info