That Hurricane Irma

It's judgement day!
I am the light of the morning and the shadow on the wall, I am nothing and I am all.
Praise Kek!

Spoiler

(this is strictly occult and not political)
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
Xavderion wrote:
Praise Kek!

WE
WUZ
HURRIKANGZ
Downgraded to a cat 4 hurricane, which is a good thing. Though, it is close to a cat 5 hurricance, so it should still not be underestimated.

I already finished a part of the house with the shutters and should be done with the rest before tomorrow evening.
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

Last edited by JohnNamikaze on Sep 8, 2017, 6:38:31 PM
I await Irmageddon In St. Petersburg... storm was gonna miss us, but now looks to be a near direct hit... my house is on the highest point of the St. Pete peninsula, so should be ok from the storm surge, but where I work is about 20 feet lower.

I think the hardest part will be the aftermath/cleanup... billions in property damage, billions more to rebuild... how many Floridians will come back? Did Georgia just double in population overnight?
I am quite frequently not so miserable as it would be wise to be - T.H. White

As playtime approaches infinity, access to content approaches unity.
- Azraeil (2014)
What a massive hurricane, I am already feeling a bit of it now. I thought it would start around tomorrow evening with the first wave of rain and winds.
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

Good luck & stay safe, everyone.
Why couldn't all these storms hit somewhere nobody likes, like New Zealand and Australia...

Remember when I won a screenshot contest and made everyone butt-hurt? Pepperidge Farm remembers.
"
Wraeclastian wrote:
Why couldn't all these storms hit somewhere nobody likes, like New Zealand and Australia...

barmitzvah
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
I've seen some video footage of irma yesterday, don't really know where since i'm not familiar with america at all, but it looked pretty brutal, be well and i hope the damage remains minimal.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info