[3.2] The Snowblind Cospri CoC Assassin - Projectile based CoC

Yeah id be curious how it handles the mines ect given freeze is needed there
Guess we will just need to make a char and see how it preforms. I had one back in 3.2 and it was tons of fun.
There my profile is open.
"
reaper2191 wrote:
There my profile is open.

HOw is the build doing in delv? Id imagine the Freeze is nice with blind ect, but is it too squishy for deeper pushes?
I was wondering if its better to run this as Shadow or Scion. Mathil made a scion double cospri build last league wonder if that's better.
Heya all,

I've been running/trying out this build in Delve, and i have to say i really like it.

And I think it still works even with horrible gear i have at the moment, it's a lot of fun, level 88 at the moment, with some changes to the build.
Hey all - quick question - does anyone know if I corrupt a Pandemonius amulet and get .5 % Cold Damage leeched as life - is that good for this build? There is one for sale on HC and I was thinking of getting it. Let me know.
I have gear nearly identical, only thing I do not have is the green nightmare jewel, a nice opal ring, or well-statted fingerless gloves.

I have to say something doesnt seem right based on what you are showing us in your guide.

I do not see any way to get my attack speed up to as high as you claim.

My damage is extremely low (based on the numbers you claim)

Life leech does not save you from any real hits, the character is very squishy.

Using Blood rage since I do not have green nightmare, provides more attack speed than in your build as well as still providing the frenzy charges, but still not getting anywhere close to your level.

What am I doing wrong? anybody able to give advice based on this specific build?

Track your map runs: http://pathofmaps.com (retired)

Retired item indexer: https://github.com/niuage/poexplorer
Last edited by niuage on Nov 27, 2018, 6:34:13 PM
"
niuage wrote:

Indeed.
bängan is bängan.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info