[3.5] Soul Mantle Dark Pact Totems - League Starter - All Content

Cheers for the info, another question. what are your thoughts on the new unique Coward's Legacy? it seems like it's a decent belt with reflection since you get the benefit of low life, and since your tree goes passed Pain Attunement i thought it might be worth checking at.

Last edited by cdude247 on Jun 14, 2018, 12:59:09 PM
"
cdude247 wrote:
Cheers for the info, another question. what are your thoughts on the new unique Coward's Legacy? it seems like it's a decent belt with reflection since you get the benefit of low life, and since your tree goes passed Pain Attunement i thought it might be worth checking at.

With Kikazaru's it's obviously not worth it because of the curse effectiveness.

With Atziris Reflection ... it's pretty good actually; you won't need that many resists on a belt because of the shield, plus you get some dex (which you need to wear it).

So basically you get 30% more damage for 300-400 life - seems worth it in my book.
Builds and Guides:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2198879
Last edited by SHEPUUURD on Jun 14, 2018, 1:16:04 PM
"
0sync0 wrote:
I hear there are significant amounts of chaos damage in this league. Any thoughts on how to deal with that other than stacking chaos res? Getting enough res will be a challenge due to the uniques required for chest and ring slots.

→ 1 x Atziri's Promise Amethyst Flask (or any Amethyst Flask is good)
→ get proper pantheon node (mitigate chaos damage + poison immunity)
→ at least 1 gear piece with +25 chaos resist

this is my config atm and u can swim into mobs pack in Uber Atziri too
♪ ♫ . M u s i c I s T h e A n s w e r . ♫
Last edited by psycatz on Jun 21, 2018, 3:20:02 AM
Hey guys, I'm new to the game and one of the suggestions I see from people about mapping is know what map your build is good at? What would you guys say our build thrives on as far as maps go?
"
T_V_C wrote:
Hey guys, I'm new to the game and one of the suggestions I see from people about mapping is know what map your build is good at? What would you guys say our build thrives on as far as maps go?
I liked Linear Maps the most, for example Gorge, Strand, Underground River or Maze of the Minotaur; Indoor Layouts are also not bad.

What I didn't enjoy doing were open Layout like Dunes. The totems can't really offscreen kill compared to something like Frostbolt.

Ultimately it's only important when you decide what maps you want to shape, on a normal atlas you'll have to run every map eventually.
Fortunately the most popular maps right now favor the build. Examples are Underground Sea, Haunted Mansion, Toxic Sewer or Burial Chambers.
Builds and Guides:
"
SHEPUUURD wrote:
"
T_V_C wrote:
I liked Linear Maps the most, for example Gorge, Strand, Underground River or Maze of the Minotaur; Indoor Layouts are also not bad.

What I didn't enjoy doing were open Layout like Dunes. The totems can't really offscreen kill compared to something like Frostbolt.

Ultimately it's only important when you decide what maps you want to shape, on a normal atlas you'll have to run every map eventually.
Fortunately the most popular maps right now favor the build. Examples are Underground Sea, Haunted Mansion, Toxic Sewer or Burial Chambers.

Thank you this helps a lot
I just came back to POE from a break and wanted to pickup my Scion Dark Pact character again, but I noticed you overwrote the original Scion post with the Templar one. Can anyone post me a link for the Scion skill tree? Thanks in advance.
"
kusai wrote:
I just came back to POE from a break and wanted to pickup my Scion Dark Pact character again, but I noticed you overwrote the original Scion post with the Templar one. Can anyone post me a link for the Scion skill tree? Thanks in advance.
This is the latest tree I still have of the build.

It still works like that, but keep in mind that the Ascendant had a rework, so it's possibly better to go with a different tree now.

I've changed the guide to Hierophant because it's much better now in my opinion, but you can probably still find a guide in the Scion forum.
Builds and Guides:
Thanks, much appreciated
Taking this build even further beyond:

I'll post updates when I test this baby out w/ a soul mantle.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info