[3.5] Soul Mantle Dark Pact Totems - League Starter - All Content

"
SHEPUUURD wrote:
"
Zand wrote:
Took your advise and upgraded a few pieces of gear (shield, amulet, and put a spell damage enchant on the dagger). Also, upgraded boots/gloves/belt for additional chaos resist (+21% total). These upgrades, plus some additional skill points from leveling, have helped a lot. I was able to clear all 4 guardians on corrupted maps first attempt and am now trying out Shaper. I've done Shaper twice and get to the last phase but can't seem to finish him quick enough. What else can I do to increase my DPS? Right now each totem is doing around 200k DPS according to PoB (with full Wither stacks, curses, diamond flask, etc...)
Most of your gear is good enough for endgame now.

You should definitely get Assassination in the skill tree, even if you have to remove something else. It's ~15% DPS for only 3 skill points.

Besides that, you should really work on some better jewels. Added chaos damage is one of the weaker stats and you shouldn't stack it too much.
Get at least three useful stats on each jewel, with life being highly recommended.
(I've updated the guide to make jewel priorities clearer)

After that, you can try getting enchanted Boots or Helmet. The former being stronger and easier to get.
The boot enchantment has a 7.4% chance of appearing, so you can even farm it yourself if you wanted to.

Interesting, appreciate you taking a closer look. I spec'd out of Blast Radius and picked up Assassination, provided a nice 20k DPS increase. I guess I'll work on my jewels and enchantments next.
This build looks interesting. Thank you!
Last edited by nbminh5595 on Jan 25, 2018, 10:48:54 AM
I have two questions.
Firstly, when I'm trying to gearcheck myself through the PoB and compare my character to the budget version of the PoB link you shared, I see an immense difference btw dps. I looked around and saw that it's mainly caused by Wıther. In the calculator when using your pastebin link, it shows 90% debuff on chaos resist by Wither, but when I check mine it only shows 6%. What is the cause of this and how can I fix it?
Secondly, I recently found an Atziri's Mirror, do you think it'll be somewhat effective with this build?
"
SpaceMemur wrote:
I have two questions.
Firstly, when I'm trying to gearcheck myself through the PoB and compare my character to the budget version of the PoB link you shared, I see an immense difference btw dps. I looked around and saw that it's mainly caused by Wıther. In the calculator when using your pastebin link, it shows 90% debuff on chaos resist by Wither, but when I check mine it only shows 6%. What is the cause of this and how can I fix it?
Secondly, I recently found an Atziri's Mirror, do you think it'll be somewhat effective with this build?
1) Equip Wither as a main skill at the left edge and select 15 stats.
Keep in mind that you still have a full skill tree and 4-stat jewels if you only change the gear tab.

2) It's counterproductive actually. Besides having pretty much no useful stats, it reduces the duration of curses on you, which in turn weakens Self-Flagellation.
The curse-reflection only applies the curse to the original caster - which does nothing in our case. Even if it did work, it'd still count towards our curse limit (which makes it mostly useless).
Builds and Guides:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2198879
I have some question:
1. Self-Flagellation in my league is only about 10-15%, is it good enough?
2. I can't afford Nycta's Lantern so which weapon should I use instead?
3. The Soul Mantle I found on poe.trade only has 1-3 gem links, how can I find a 6-L like your?
"
nbminh5595 wrote:
I have some question:
1. Self-Flagellation in my league is only about 10-15%, is it good enough?
2. I can't afford Nycta's Lantern so which weapon should I use instead?
3. The Soul Mantle I found on poe.trade only has 1-3 gem links, how can I find a 6-L like your?
1. Yeah it's fine, but you should upgrade if you can find a better one.

2. Not sure why you can't afford it, it's almost free. You won't get anything better for that price, so stick with the Axioms until you hit level 49.

3. For anything up to a 4link, you can link it yourself using Jewellers/Fusings. For 5/6, you should get it on poe.trade because it's cheaper most of the time.
You can specify the number of links on poe.trade:
5-Link
6-Link
Builds and Guides:
All the Nycta on poe.trade require Blessed Orb. I don't have a single one of that.

"
nbminh5595 wrote:
All the Nycta on poe.trade require Blessed Orb. I don't have a single one of that.

http://currency.poe.trade/
SHEPUUURD, what about Arctic Armour?
I'm playing with it since low level and still using it at 85 with clarity (level 7).
Last edited by trueZurg on Jan 25, 2018, 9:23:38 PM
"
trueZurg wrote:
SHEPUUURD, what about Arctic Armour?
I'm playing with it since low level and still using it at 85 with clarity (level 7).
AA is only good if you're:
1) standing still
2) getting hit consistently (the ground chill is too weak)

I personally don't think it's worth it because the extra ~600 mana ("life") is more reliable / better against burst damage.
Builds and Guides:

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info