[3.5] Soul Mantle Dark Pact Totems - League Starter - All Content

Hello,

ty again for this build, It is good for almost everything. Uberlab is fast and easy, Izaro dies in seconds. Quite tanky, if you whirl around with attackspeed dagger, decent clearspeed in maps and a monster in killing bosses. But the best for me, you can play every mapmod, except no mana reg.

Ty again, its so much fun. Ended up with this gear, lvl 88. Will go for lvl 92 for 2 more jewel sockets.

Spoiler

My goals:
1. Get this chest 6linked. Tried around 800 fuses so far, no luck.
2. get cata to level 7, to craft 69% increased critical strike chance for spells on my dagger.
3. Famr a good helm enchant
4. just have fun with mapping and doing uberlabruns.

Ty

PS Do you find some upgrades of my gear i could get really easy?
pls cut the shitty Sirusboss out of the game
Last edited by Anabasis37 on Dec 22, 2017, 2:08:43 PM
"
Anabasis37 wrote:
PS Do you find some upgrades of my gear i could get really easy?
Mostly the jewels; you should at least have life on them, and then 1-3 damage stats (or mana) depending on your budget.
Builds and Guides:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2198879
Some question:
1. What about CWDT-lighting ball - Cast on hit - enfeelble ? to get lv 20 curse?
2. Does lighting ball still crit? We dont deal any dmg because of Ancestral Bond? (ask this cause i have some jew increase crit chance while not deal crit hit.)
3.How about cyclopean + pure talent dmg. 200 dex give us 40% increase dmg.
"
ngtrungkhanh wrote:
Some question:
1. What about CWDT-lighting ball - Cast on hit - enfeelble ? to get lv 20 curse?
2. Does lighting ball still crit? We dont deal any dmg because of Ancestral Bond? (ask this cause i have some jew increase crit chance while not deal crit hit.)
3.How about cyclopean + pure talent dmg. 200 dex give us 40% increase dmg.

1. It won't work, you can only have 1 trigger support per skill. If you remove curse on hit, it'll cast both, but I'd recommend level 1 for that.
2. Yeah, it can crit even though you deal no damage.
3. Nice idea, sounds good if you're on a low budget and it would allow a level 20 Haste (if you're
running it). It's still worse than a rare Stygian/Jewel sadly.
Builds and Guides:
Last edited by SHEPUUURD on Dec 23, 2017, 6:38:27 AM
Act 5 Lani reward (After unlocking SIN) any of those Gems help us?

anything else i can do for u?

my gear profile ne_ssy_on
Last edited by RushBone on Dec 23, 2017, 12:24:40 PM
"
SHEPUUURD wrote:
"
ngtrungkhanh wrote:
Some question:

1. It won't work, you can only have 1 trigger support per skill. If you remove curse on hit, it'll cast both, but I'd recommend level 1 for that.

Maybe I'm misunderstanding what you are saying, but CWDT - Ball Lightning - Curse on Hit - Enfeeble does work, provided the curse is high enough level to be out of CWDT's range.
"
OTazMan wrote:
Act 5 Lani reward (After unlocking SIN) any of those Gems help us?
Nope

"
RushBone wrote:
anything else i can do for u?
Nice Soul Mantle.

You want more damage, I suppose? Try this skill tree, it should be better unless you get some really insane jewels.

Also, on your rare Jewels you should get as much crit multiplier as possible, that's by far the best stat for you.

I'd look for a helmet with life/resists (unless you want Devoto's for the speed) and then get another damage unique, like:

(You also want crit multi on Abyss Jewels)

"
zankioh wrote:
Maybe I'm misunderstanding what you are saying, but CWDT - Ball Lightning - Curse on Hit - Enfeeble does work, provided the curse is high enough level to be out of CWDT's range.
Looks like I misunterstood the question. Yeah, you could use a level 20 curse on a lvl 1 CWDT that way (like I said, you can only support a single skill with a single trigger).

Also, to answer the question: it's pretty good as long as you don't have too many of these Jewels (or the boot enchant), because you'll also get Power Charges that way.
Builds and Guides:
So I have access to about 70c right now or so, what would you suggest as a mix between budget leveling and already spending on something useful I'll use later on anyhow?

Edit: For what it's worth, I'll play this on HC, so I might put extra value on surviving :)
Last edited by zankioh on Dec 23, 2017, 2:04:44 PM
"
zankioh wrote:
So I have access to about 70c right now or so, what would you suggest as a mix between budget leveling and already spending on something useful I'll use later on anyhow?
Well for budget leveling you should stick to the guide, the uniques won't cost more than 10c.

If you have a bit more to spare, you could use a tabula. Since it looks like you're going to play HC, a Wall of Brambles might be another option (I had issues with physical damage when testing leveling, which is why I suggest a granite flask in the guide).
The easiest way to level would probably be Sunder/Warchief Totems, but that'll cost a few regrets.

Also make sure to have your resists capped all the time. If you can't do that, drop Hidden Potential and use rares (you could also start the skill tree with the resist nodes instead of mana).

For things you could use later on, there isn't really anything because it's mostly the uniques and magic/rare items that you'll replace as you progress through the game.
Builds and Guides:

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info