Flameblast totem, crit, no crit or ignite 3.0

I just wonder what's the way to go in 3.0 concidering the changes to ignite and everything. What version of the build would output the most dps and still be viable for both bossing and mapping.
Also how's inquisitor doing compared to elementalist.

I'm currently rolling a lvl 76 elementalist running with no crit flameblast totem and the damage just isn't high enough to even oneshot white mobs. I've picked up most totem and elemental damage also fire damage on the skilltree but still not dealing enough damage. Would love some suggestions from you guys, thanks a bunch!

Here's my current tree:

https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/3.0.1/AAAABAMCAQLjA3UEBwSzB6UI9AthDc0QWBDMES0WbxkuGjgabBzOJKonLyftKhMrUCycMjQ1kjbpOlg62DwFPC09X0WdRlJJT0myTLNSU1NSVcZY5VorXl1fBGaeaPJqQ2t6bRl2rHsgfIOCEIKbg8yD24Uyh2WQVZErly2XlZf0mjua4J1jna6f36IAo_KnCKeUrY2vbK-nr7e3PryqvOrAZsT2xq7Iv89-0f3Vpti92WHfsONq5CLr7uw47SDtPO988B_4k_rS_Ez-Cv5U_oc=?accountName=simmezz&characterName=Ztote
Last edited by simmezz on Sep 5, 2017, 9:26:46 AM
Last bumped on Oct 28, 2017, 8:52:24 AM
Wow, such activity and so many thoughts on this forum
"
simmezz wrote:
I just wonder what's the way to go in 3.0 concidering the changes to ignite and everything. What version of the build would output the most dps and still be viable for both bossing and mapping.
Also how's inquisitor doing compared to elementalist.

I'm currently rolling a lvl 76 elementalist running with no crit flameblast totem and the damage just isn't high enough to even oneshot white mobs. I've picked up most totem and elemental damage also fire damage on the skilltree but still not dealing enough damage. Would love some suggestions from you guys, thanks a bunch!

Here's my current tree:

https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/3.0.1/AAAABAMCAQLjA3UEBwSzB6UI9AthDc0QWBDMES0WbxkuGjgabBzOJKonLyftKhMrUCycMjQ1kjbpOlg62DwFPC09X0WdRlJJT0myTLNSU1NSVcZY5VorXl1fBGaeaPJqQ2t6bRl2rHsgfIOCEIKbg8yD24Uyh2WQVZErly2XlZf0mjua4J1jna6f36IAo_KnCKeUrY2vbK-nr7e3PryqvOrAZsT2xq7Iv89-0f3Vpti92WHfsONq5CLr7uw47SDtPO988B_4k_rS_Ez-Cv5U_oc=?accountName=simmezz&characterName=Ztote

some of your gem setup looks very weird.

why you dont go crit ? it's to easy and cheap with totem to don't do it!

just get diamond flask and the some crit notes.

if you still wont take crit, just take elemnat overload and trigger it with orb of storms. orb of storm can also be linked with curse on hit + flammabilty

also use Anger aura.
!!! Sorry for my "bum english" !!!
Last edited by stexnex on Oct 28, 2017, 8:52:57 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info